£19 instead of £65 for a starter and main plus a glass of Champagne each for two people, plus admission to the nightclub at Karma - Save 71%
- By day chill out and absorb the opulent Asian and Moroccan fushion interior, or bask in the sun on the marina facing terrace
- If your game, stay on until the early hours at Karma's club and dance your night away in Ibizan-esque surroundings
- Choose from delicious fare such as five spiced salmon, haddock and spring onion fishcakes and slow roasted shoulder of lamb
- Club night runs only on Friday and Saturday evenings, if you wish to book a table on either of these days you must book before 21:00
- 1 voucher per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, seven days a week
- Advance booking essential, please have vouchers and security codes ready
- Customers must specify that they are calling to redeem a Groupon offer when booking
- Not valid with other offers
If you abide by the rules of karma then you will be familiar with the motto; "what goes around comes around"...well you must have been an absolute angel of late as today's Groupon is Karma-arific (in a good way). For £19 (that's £9.50 each if you go Dutch) you and a chum can have a fun-filled night out at Brighton's super chic Karma. For your hard earned cash you and a friend will enjoy a delicious starter and main whilst sipping on a glass of France's finest bubbly. And if you wish to continue this merriment in to the night don't forget about the free entry to Karma's club. That's your night out sorted!
For your meal, you can expect a fantastic array of diverse dishes; from traditional pub grub to a pan-asian themes; Karma's menu has a little something for everyone! We love the Melting Camembert, baked until it's gooey inside served with warm bread and a sharp berry essence (YUM!). For the main the monkfish comes highly recommended - fresh fillet of monkfish wrapped delicately in Parma ham, slow roasted and served sliced on a creamy spinach mash, for a full look at the menu please look here. All this whilst quaffing on champagne? Perfect.
What people are saying...
"Brighton Marina is not known for doing anything that tastefully and often fails to capture the charm and originality of the rest of Brighton. However, Karma stands out from the crowd in Brighton Marina and occupies a prime location looking out over rows of boats and yachts. The stylish interior combines a mixture of Middle Eastern influences. Exotic looking even from the outside, indoors it has brightly coloured cushions scattered around big arc banquettes, little archways and hanging metal lanterns. There is a even a boudoir-like back area which is so dark it's the scene of many a romantic tryst."