Enjoy a Three Course Asian-Inspired Meal for Two with a Bottle of Prosecco for £28 at Madame Geisha’s (Value £60)
- Fusion menu of Eastern and Western Food
- Impressive Three-floor venue with Late Bar, Restaurant, Tea House, Lounge and Private Karaoke Booth
- Situated close to the Seafront and by the Pier
- Choose from Any Starter, Any Main & Any Dessert From the set menu
- Range of Cocktails available
- 1 Groupon per two people per visit, multiple may be purchased
- Advance booking on 01273 770 847 essential, please have Groupon and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Friday and Saturday only
- Price based on most expensive items available
- Service charge not included
- Cancellation period of 24 hours
- Not valid with other offers
Baffling cook-woman Delia Smith once wrote a book called 'One is fun', proving she has never played chess, been on a see-saw, or performed as a pantomime horse. Tuck in as a twosome with today’s Groupon: A three course eastern meal for two with bottle of prosecco for £28 at Madame Geisha.
Madame Geisha is a new addition to Brighton’s vibrant culinary culture, situated a stones’ throw from the seafront, and close to the historic Brighton Pier. Occupying the site of the former ABC Cinema the venue takes in three separate floors, including a restaurant, late bar, tea house, gallery and private Karaoke suite. Visitors can enjoy a fantastic ambience created by a mixture of Art Décor and original features. Asian-inspired minimalism and Anime themed artwork, including a ten metre skylight, wrought iron-work bars, and a full-sized holographic Geisha welcome visitors to the top floor Gallery.
Groupon holders can enjoy a three course candlelit meal for two picking any items from the set menu, accompanied by a bottle of chilled Prosecco. The menu, like the building itself, is a fusion of east and west, classic and modern. Start with Char-grilled Halloumi in Chilli-oil with Garlic Mushrooms, followed by a main course of Lemon and Sesame marinated Chicken Breast with Teriyaki Vegetables, Roasted Pepper and Coriander Potato Cake. Finally indulge in homemade Mojito Sorbet with Rum, Fresh Mint and Lime with rolled Tullie Cookie. Also available at an extra cost is a selection of traditional tea’s and an original cocktail menu. Madame Geisha’s is open Mon-Weds 9pm-3am, Thurs 10pm-3am, Fri & Sat 6pm-3am.