Five Week Course of Yoga or Pilates, or Three Power Plate Classes for £19 at Revitalise (Up to 68% Off)
- CAM Clinic of the Year 2011
- Refurbished studio and new power plate equipment
- Locations in Brighton and Hove
- Five 60 minute yoga or Pilates classes in five week course
- 1 session per week
- Or three 30 minute power plate classes in 10 days
- Pilates courses available for beginners, improvers and pregnant women
- Powerplate classes suitable for beginner, intermediate, circuits, massage and stretch
- Choice of beginner, intermediate, ashtanga, vinyasa flow, preganancy, hatha, gentle, and haltha flow yoga courses
- 50% discount available for one-to-one Pilates class at £20
Limit 1 per course per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sat. Must be 18 or over with valid ID. Power plate class valid at Brighton (123A Western Road, BN3 1DB) only. Yoga and Pilates valid at Brighton only. Yoga and Pilates courses must commence week beginning Mon 20 February 2012. Power plate class not suitable during pregnancy, for those with artificial limbs, post-operative scaring or heart conditions. For full contraindications please enquire when booking. The three power plate classes must be taken within 10 days of first class. Five week course consists of one 60 minute class per week. New clients only. Between 8 and 12 students per class. Original value based on most expensive drop-in prices. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Working-out is common in gyms, studios, and complex algebra equations. Calculate figures with today's Groupon from Revitalise. Choose from the following options:• £19 for a five week course of yoga (Up to 58% off) commencing week beginning Monday 9 January 2012
• £19 for a five week course of Pilates (58% off) commencing week beginning Monday 9 January 2012
• £19 for three power plate classes (68% off)
Awarded CAM Clinic of the Year 2011 for limb stretching at its new Western Street branch, Revitalise demonstrates its award-winning abilities through a pumping selection of fitness classes and therapies. Buzzing to attention with a new class of power plates, the refurbished studios are a step away from the sandy waterfront in Brighton, and the Hove haunt boasts a health shop with Infinity Food nibbles and Dermalogica products.
Physiques can flex and stretch in a five week course of yoga, led by an experienced instructor who will demonstrate positions and breathing techniques. Alternatively, bodies can work out with flex bands and toning balls in the Pilates courses, or three 30 minute power plate classes on new, state-of-the-art equipment can be undertaken at either branch.
For the Pilates timetable see here.
For the yoga timetable see here.
For the power plates timetable see here.
123A Western Rd, Brighton, BN3 1DB