Channel Sailing: One Day or Two Night Yachting Trip With Meals and Refreshments from £119 with Global Sailing (Up to 53% Off)
- Sailing excursions and corporate team building exercises
- 45ft and 60ft racing yachts
- Experienced skippers
- Day trip across to the Isle of Wight and Solent
- Two night trip to channel ports such as Cherbourgh
- Two Night overnight stay in Isle of Wight (Cowes)
- Single bunks
- Breakfast and lunch with a glass of champagne on day trip
- All meals and refreshments provided with two day trip when at sea (except alcoholic beverages)
- Suitable for couples and groups
- Buy 9 Groupons and get one space on board for free
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 0845 0245505 or email: email@example.com. Non-cancellable once confirmed. Day trip valid Tue-Thu: check-in 8.30am, check-out 6pm. Two night trip valid Fri-Sun: check-in from 6pm, check-out by 4pm. Two night trips dock overnight in Isle of Wight (Cowes). Pick-up from Ocean Village Marina in Southampton. Valid for stay in berth with 2 single bunks. Single travelers will be required to share berths. Must be 12 or older. Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Must bring suitable clothing; all wet weather gear provided. Bring your own policy permitted for alcohol. Max 10 or 14 passengers per trip. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Docked in Southampton, Global Sailing pulls in the anchor and hits the waters to catch gradual gasps of the salty ocean breeze, pottering around local bays and the Isle of Wight, with more serious navigations crossing the Channel to the wine and cheese ports of France.
Set off with today's Groupon from Global Sailing. Choose from the following options:
• £119 for a one day trip (53% off)
With breakfast, lunch with glass of Champagne, and glass of wine on departure
• £174 for a two night trip (50% off)
With stopover in Isle of Wight (Cowes) and all meals and refreshments while at sea
Flying their flags with a fleet of racing yachts, Global Sailing provides watery experiences from day trips to team building excursions. The 60ft and 45ft yachts are decked out with double bunk berths and an indoor living area complete with kitchen. All boats are commercially coded and fully certified, each manned by an experienced skipper ready to teach all hands on deck the ropes. Sailors can soak up the sun on top and have a go at helming, with wet weather clothing included to help keep the sea spray at bay.
• Pick-up from Ocean Village in Southampton at 8.30am
• Continental breakfast on board
• Set sail into the bay across to Isle of Wight
• Visit to the Cowes with lunch and glass of Champagne on board
• Arrive back in Southampton port with a farewell glass of wine
• Pick-up from Ocean Village in Southampton at 6pm on the Friday evening
• Set sail Saturday morning after breakfast
• Tie up in port at Cowes
• Sail back to Southampton on the Sunday
• All meals and refreshments provided while at sea
Train: Woolston rail station is less than 2km from Ocean Village Marina, with trains available from London Waterloo changing at Southampton central.
Road: Ocean Village Marina is on the A3025 through Southampton waterfront, reachable from Junction 3 off the M27.