£4.40 instead of £11.10 for a Light Meal, a Large Hot Chocolate plus a Hand Made Chocolate Taste Plate from MeMe Chocolat - Save 60%
- Your light meal is a choice between a panini, wrap or baguette
- The exquisite taste plate includes four hand made chocolates
- They also brew up traditional classic café drinks including organic, fair trade coffees and teas, alcoholic drinks plus delicious food, such as soups and salads, is served all day
- 1 voucher per visit, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 01/Feb/2011, Mon-Fri from 9am-6.30pm
- Validity excludes 25th-31st Dec
- Please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
- Please remember to tip the lovely staff as service charge isn't included
- There is no time travel involved
In the 18th Century hot chocolate was primarily a drink for aristocracy. The
sweet frothy drink was what the nobleman had for his laid-back, relaxed
breakfast whilst coffee was what common people drank to get started early in
their day. Use today's special Time Travel Groupon and you will get to
experience the drink of the nobles, with real melted chocolate mixed up by MeMe Chocolat. Enjoy the benevolent drink
with a laid back meal of your choice: Panini, wrap or a baguette. Then, treat
your taste buds to a little sample of four divine hand made chocolates. This is the
cheapest time travel fare ever: £4.40.
There may be one small glitch: MeMe Chocolat may look a bit too contemporary for some centuries ago, but the cafe's plush settings are perfect for your aristocratic meal and drink. The Clifton Village cafe also has a range of couverture chocolates of fresh truffles from their chocolate counter and unique packed chocolates, including edible chocolate boxed and hand painted chocolate fish to make the perfect
souvenir from your (time) travels.
What people are saying...
Meme Chocolat is a mecca of all things chocolate and good reviews too!