Somerset: Four Night Luxury Self-Catering Holiday Stay For Up to Four With Spa Access for £399 at Wellesley Park (Up to 56% Off)
- Luxury farmhouse and barn conversion properties
- In 200 acres of countryside with fishing lake and tennis court
- Spa with heated indoor pool, fitness studio, and sauna
- Close to Wells, Glastonbury, and the Mendip Hills
- Two or three bedroom property with with luxury fitted kitchens
- Living area and private garden with furniture and BBQ
- iPod docking station, flat screen TVs, DVD player, and Wi-Fi
- Use of spa and leisure facilities
- Allocated parking spaces
Limit 1 per group (up to 4 people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 8 week cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri only. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am. £250 fully refundable breakage deposit required 8 weeks prior to stay. Valid for self-catering stay in The Parlour or The Byre properties. No pets allowed. Original value based on holiday let rack rate. Original values verified 4 May 2012 at 3.54pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Teaming rustic elegance with contemporary architecture, Wellesley Park makes for a pretty picture, with a 200 acre backdrop of rolling countryside and the charming sights of Wells Cathedral as a focal point.
Paint your own holiday canvas with today's Groupon from Wellesley Park:
• £399 for a four night stay for up to four
In a luxury holiday let with self-catering facilities and access to spa and leisure facilities
A mixture of farmhouse and barn conversions, each property boasts a modern take on the countryside retreat with floor-to-ceiling windows, bespoke kitchens, and private landscaped gardens each making the design cut. With a fishing lake, tennis court, and woodland trails ticking off the activity orientated provisions, winding down time can be enjoyed at the newly built spa. Luxury towels dry off swimmers after a dip in the indoor heated swimming pool, the sauna and steam room turn up the heat, and a glass-fronted fitness room opens up to beautiful park views.
A drive 20 minutes north will open up the Mendip Hills for embarking on the many treks around this recognised area of outstanding natural beauty. Alternatively, go south and hunt for druid sites in the town of Glastonbury and stumble across mythological tales of King Arthur and the Holy Grail. For sight-seeing a bit closer to home, pop down to Wells, the smallest city in England, and marvel at the 12th century cathedral. Plan the visit on a Wednesday so you can explore Wells’ open-air market and stock up on local delicacies to incorporate in culinary creations back in the kitchen.
• Stay in The Parlour or The Byre properties
• Two (The Parlour) or three (The Byre) bedrooms, living area, and fully equipped kitchen
• Feature stone walls, under-floor heating, and wood burner
• iPod docking station, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and DVD player
• Private garden with outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Use of the spa and leisure facilities
Rail: Castle Cary rail station, served by the London Paddington to Exeter line, is a 25 minute drive from Wellesley Park.
Road: Located on the outskirts of Wells, the area is reachable from Junction 17 off the M4 and Junction 23 off the M5. See here for detailed directions.