Devon: Three Night Break For Two With Fishing for One (£147) or Two (£189) at Bellbrook Valley Trout Fishery (Up to 60% Off)
- Fishery of six spring and brook-fed lakes set in the 40-acre Bellbrook Valley
- Rainbow, blue, and brown trout
- Meadows and woodland populated by rare wild flowers
- Lakeside static caravan in a remote location
- Three nights’ self-catering in a static caravan by the lake
- Fishing pass for two specimens and two regular size fish per day
- Includes half day fishing guide for one person
- Upgrade available for up to 4 additional guests
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone on 01398351292 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy. Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 11am. Valid Mon-Thu or Fri-Mon only. Reservation holder must be 18 or older. Excludes fishing equipment and linen; hire of both available at extra cost. Fishing ticket includes up to 2 specimens and 2 normal sized fish per day. Fishing guide for 1 person on 1 day of stay only. Non-transferable fishing limit. No catch and release. Freezer on site. Upgrade available for up to 4 additional guests, enquire when booking. For Bellbrook Valley Trout Fishery terms and conditions visit: www.bellbrookfishery.co.uk/fishery/page.asp?id=99&parent=97. Original values based on stay 6 to 9 August 2012. Limited availability on these dates. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 16 July 2012 at 1.03pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tucked away in a rural idyll of rich meadows and fertile lakes, the picturesque Bellbrook Valley Trout Fishery preserves the gentle country charm of Devon's sleepy heartland.
Sling your hook with today's Groupon from Bellbrook Valley Trout Fishery. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
• £147 for three night stay for two people with fishing pass for one (Up to 60% off)
• £189 for three night stay for two people with fishing pass for two (Up to 60% off)
Set in a hazy glade reminiscent of a late Monet, the caravan sits on the grassy banks beside one of the six lakes that form the Bellbrook Valley Trout Fishery. Stocked with rainbow, blue and brown trout and enclosed in 40 acres of meadow and woodland, the lakes offer the sleepy peace and quiet anticipation of fly fishing throughout long summer days. Popular with corporate parties and quiet couples alike, the fishery hosts 'feather and fin' events during the shooting season, as well as year-round entertainment ranging from landrover safaris to team building and tense competitive fishing.
Bask in the early morning air as the dew lifts off the reeds in the breeze, spending a day or two casting into the lakes for a fresh fish supper. A guide will be on-hand for half a day during the stay, showing visitors the ropes and lines before revealing a few trade secrets. Those who tire of the lakeside tranquillity can wander woodland paths dappled in sunlight, or hop in the car and head to Knightshayes Court, a Victorian gothic country house with sumptuous interiors and expansive gardens.
• Self-catering lakeside static caravan
• Three-day fishing pass for one or two people
• Guide for half a day for one person
Train: Tiverton Parkway is roughly half an hour away by car, with regular services to Taunton and connections to the West Coast mainline.
Road: Exit the M5 at junction 27, following the A361 towards Barnstaple for just under 12 miles. Turn right at the 2 mile sign for Bellbrook and Spurway and carry on up Warbrightsleigh hill following signs to the fishery.