Hair Restyle: T-Section (£22), Half Head (£25) or Full Head (£35) of Highlights Plus Cut and Finish at Bliss Hair and Beauty (Up to 68% Off)
- Wide range of hair and beauty services available
- Offers wedding hair, makeover, and hair extension services
- Open until 8pm Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- T-section, half head or full head of foil highlights or lowlights
- Deep conditioning treatment with head massage
- Tailored restyle and finish
- Suitable for short or long hair
- Approx two-hour treatment time
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. New clients only. Original value based on prices for long hair. Valid for option purchased only. Original value verified 16 May 2012 at 3.21pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Foils are often used so that hair can be highlighted, and stopped from smelling up the fridge. Don't let your locks look like leftovers with today’s Groupon from Bliss Hair and Beauty. Choose from the following options:• £22 for T-section foils with a conditioning treatment, head massage, restyle and finish (Up to 67% off)
• £25 for half head foils with a conditioning treatment, head massage, restyle and finish (Up to 68% off)
• £35 for full head foils with a conditioning treatment, head massage, restyle and finish (Up to 60% off)
Oozing with the cool of well known products like TIGI, the salon’s scissor-based services have client hairdos exuding a high-end sense of style. Bliss Hair & Beauty has a full-bodied array of treatments that brush up Bristolians with hairstyling, while eye adornments, waxing, and tanning complete the full body coverage. Up and running until 8pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, this unisex hairdresser strives to accommodate busy schedules while happily providing for patrons who require specialist wedding dos and stress-free hair extensions.
Conjuring a spell of hairstyling that will take approximately two hours, a therapist will aim to work their magic on short or long tresses, weaving hair in salon-fresh iridescence. Patrons can wave their wands and point towards a T-section, half head or full head of foil highlights or lowlights. A deep conditioning treatment will then be called forth to nourish the hair from root to tip, while client noggins are kept captivated by a sigh-relieving head massage. Thereafter, a personalised restyle and bespoke finish will do just the trick.