Buteyko Method Breathing Course for £99 with Buteyko Clinic (51% Off)
- Breathing method widely used in Russia since 1985
- Worldwide clinics
- Courses in Liverpool, Bristol, and Worcestershire
- Two or four part course
- Aims to help with asthma, hayfever, snoring and anxiety
- Covers nasal breathing, nose unblocking, and sleep quality
- Small groups of up to ten
- Techniques to be practised with sports and coughing fits
- Children over 5 permitted
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 72-hour cancellation policy. Valid at Liverpool Wellbeing Centre, 37 Hope Street, Liverpool (L1 9EA); Number 8 Community & Arts Centre, High Street, Pershore, Worcs (WR10 1BG); or The Redland Club, Burlington Road, Redland, Bristol (BS6 6TN). Courses run over either 2 or 4 sessions, depending on location. See course times here http://www.buteykoclinic.com/maggie.html. Must be 5 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Individual results may vary. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 13 August 2012 at 11.31am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While it's all well and good to tell someone to breathe out, you really should be ready to help out with the second part. Breathe in with today's Groupon for a Buteyko method breathing course from Buteyko Clinic. Choose from the following options:• £99 for Friday evening Liverpool two part course on 24 and 31 August 2012 (51% off)
• £99 for Saturday morning Liverpool two part course on 25 August and 1 September 2012 (51% off)
• £99 for Monday evening Worcester four part course on 3, 10, 17 and 24 September 2012 (51% off)
• £99 for Friday evening Bristol four part course on 7, 14, 21 and 28 September 2012 (51% off)
• £99 for Saturday morning Bristol four part course on 8, 15, 22 and 29 September 2012 (51% off)
Having worked on the ins and outs of breathing in Russia since 1985, the Buteyko Method aims to tackle a whole ream of health issues with a focussed approach to everyday exhaling. The centre's worldwide clinics teach those suffering from conditions such as anxiety and sleeping problems to control their breathing and amend lifestyles. The mouth is spurned for the nose, with patients advised to take advantage of nasal passages as opposed to oral breathing, and school followers shown how to take shorter breaths.
Run by practitioner Maggie Cowan Hughes, the Buteyko method course directs groups in the ways of nose unblocking, nasal breathing, and the optimisation of physical exercise. The course comprises small groups of up to ten and also looks into the common problems of racing minds and difficulty with sleeping. With two or four sessions depending on location, new learners should walk away from the course with a host of different tips and breathing practices explained.
Course times and locations:
Liverpool: Liverpool Wellbeing Centre, 37 Hope St, Liverpool, L1 9EA
Option One: Fri 24 and Fri 31 August 2012 (6.30pm-9pm)
Option Two: Sat 25 August and Sat 1 September 2012 (10.30am-1pm)
Worcestershire: Number 8 Community & Arts Centre, High Street, Pershore, Worcs, WR10 1BG
Mon 3, Mon 10, Mon 17 and Mon 24 September 2012 (6.30pm-8.30pm)
Bristol: The Redland Club, Burlington Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 6TN
Option One: Fri 7, Fri 14, Fri 21 and Fri 28 September 2012 (6.30pm-8.30pm)
Option Two: Sat 8, Sat 15, Sat 22, Sat 29 September 2012 (10.30am-12.30pm)