Conversion of 225 Mounted Slides to Image CD for £34.20 at Click2Scan (Up to 60% Off)
- Photo conversion company
- Video and negative conversion
- Bespoke picture book creation
- 225 mounted slides upgraded to 2400 dpi images
- Valid on 35mm slides
- Converted to JPEG files
- CD with images returned within four weeks
- Or option to receive uploaded image files
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple. Slides may either be delivered in person or sent via recorded delivery or courier service to 6 Whitworth Road, Marston Trading Estate, Frome, Somerset, BA11 4BY. Valid on 35mm mounted slides only. Valid for cardboard or plastic mounts only. Excludes £7.99 return postage per order. Allow four weeks for delivery of CD. Original values verified on 11 June 2012.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Though some photographs show their age in fading colours and hazy focus, others require the assistance of a Zimmer frame. Breathe new life into your photos with today’s Groupon: £34.20 for conversion of up to 225 mounted slides into JPEGs from Click2Scan.
Halcyon holiday snaps and antique pictorials on mounted slides can be upgraded to the digital age with a scanning and conversion service that turns 225 slides into JPEGs at 2400 dpi quality. After bidding bon voyage to fond memories by post, customers can expect their slides to be picked up, dusted off, and burned on to a handy CD for home consumption. The slides will be translated into easily-uploadable JPEG format, ready to share on your favourite social networking sites within four weeks.
• 225 mounted slides burned on to a CD in JPEG format
• Images processed in 2400 dpi quality
• Mounted slides can be sent by post or delivered in person
• CD returned within four weeks
Preserving photographic portraits with more care than a jam maker, Click2Scan sheds light on old filmic practices with a range of conversion and restoration services at their Frome base. The family-run business has honed its scanning skills over the past five years with a menu of negative and video conversion, in addition to specialist correction treatments. Creating new traditions with bespoke photo books and DVD presentations, the company aims to keep family memories alive for generations.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Print your Groupon
5. Slides may either be delivered in person or sent via recorded delivery or courier service to 6 Whitworth Road, Marston Trading Estate, Frome, Somerset, BA11 4BY
6. Remember to include printed Groupon when delivering or sending slides as well as your return address and contact details
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.