Sage Line 50 Interactive Online Accountancy Course for £59 from e-Careers.com (88% Off)
- Popular program choice for individuals and businesses across the UK
- Full 24 hour support Mon-Fri
- Teaches how to use Sage accounts software from a grass root level
- Can be taken at own pace
- Step-by-step learning guides
- Average completion time 20 hours
- Suitable for beginners; no previous Sage experience required
- Practice examples and exercises included
- Can learn from any PC at any time
- Recap and revise sections multiple times over the year
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- Completion certificates available on request
Groupon valid for 1 person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid from 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date. Please allow two working days for voucher to activate and follow link at www.e-careers.com/promotion_registration.php?campaign=GR-UK-SAGE. Course must be started within three months of redemption date. Original value includes VAT. PC compatible only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With popular modules in ultra-violet flower appreciation, pollen distribution and honey combing, b-learning can give students quite a buzz. Bee the best at e-learning instead with today's Groupon: £59 for a 20 hour course in Sage Line 50 interactive online accounting from e-Careers.com.
The 20 hour course is designed to train students to use Sage Line 50 with swift efficiency. Split across eight modules including Company Nominals and Financials, Banking, and Customer Interface, the course follows a comprehensive route through the programme, allowing students 24/7 access to training and giving a stronger working knowledge of the accountancy product of choice for businesses across the UK.
• Course covers all Sage Line 50 functions
• 12 months unlimited access
• Full 24 hour support Mon-Fri
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step training
• Interactive simulations of real Sage
• No need to buy or download any software
• Suitable for beginners with no Sage experience
• Basic to intermediate training given
• Advanced tasks covered
• Online learn any time from any computer any time
• Practice examples and exercises
• Average completion time 20 hours
• Completion certificates available on request
Having launched in 2002, e-Careers offers a broad range of training programmes to a wide variety of clients across all sectors. Using an e-Learning platform, the courses are designed with flexibility and dynamism in mind, working to the needs of each student and context. Off-the-shelf courses and bespoke programmes have helped e-Careers establish a strong base of educational development that reaches from healthcare and the armed forces to schools, colleges, and students working from their own curiously-appointed bedrooms.
See website for more course information.
1. Buy your Groupon using the 'Buy it Now' button
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to www.e-careers.com/promotion_registration.php?campaign=GR-UK-SAGE
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
Similiar deals from this merchant