Cotswolds Helicopter Ride for £89 with HH Helicopters (68% Off)
- Run by professional pilots with extensive flight experience
- Fleet of modern helicopters
- Range of flight services including leisurely tours and arrivals to special occasions
- Bird's eye views of the Cotswolds
- Route includes Chedworth and the historic Roman town of Cirencester with its Roman Amphitheatre
- 30 minutes experience which includes 20 minute flight time after pre-flight briefing
- Ride available in Bell 206 JetRanger or Robinson R44
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online at www.hhhelicopters.co.uk/shop/page/3?shop_param= using Groupon codes. 48 hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be in general good health and able to board flight. Session is weather dependant. Aircraft will be shared; max. 3 passenger capacity. Original value verified 27 April 2012 at 2pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Extremely shy in social situations, timid helicopters often just hover nearby. Get on board with today’s Groupon: £89 for a Cotswolds helicopter ride with HH Helicopters.
Taking to the air with motor-powered zeal, HH Helicopters soars across the azure with an expert crew of professional pilots manning the cockpits. Each senior pilot boasts at least 2000 hours of flying experience, and delivers a range of services including leisurely tours over the English countryside, aerial photography, and arriving in style at weddings and special events. A fleet of modern aircraft touch down at HH Helicopters, with the iconic Bell 206 JetRanger and old favourite Robinson R44 keeping things spinning.
After receiving a short safety briefing to ensure that everything is shipshape, guests can look forward to smooth sailing as they step aboard their ride and get ready for take-off. 20 minutes of panoramic sightseeing can ensue as passengers catch a lengthy glance of the Cotwolds’ picturesque countryside. Customers will witness the quaint blend of historic structures alongside pretty greenery, serenely gliding over stately homes and three centuries old market towns.
Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BA
Heli AdventuresSee The Fine Print for location