Cheltenham: One Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and Access to Spa and Pool for £45 at Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham (Up to 55% Off)
- Holiday Inn Express signature comfort furnishings
- Bar and lounge with freshly ground Italian coffee
- Courtyard terrace
- Close to Cheltenham centre
- En suite double room with TV
- Full English or continental breakfast included
- Complimentary access to gym opposite the hotel
- Up to 25% off lunch or dinner at selected local restaurants
- 50% off additional nights
May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/holiday-inn-express-cheltenham/. Booking opens 30 April 2012 at 12pm. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Fri-Sun only. Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for check-in. Valid for stay in double or twin room. Complimentary access to Fitness First at the Brewery Leisure Complex opposite the hotel. Up to 2 children (under 18) permitted in room free of charge. Up to 25% off lunch or dinner at selected local restaurants. 50% off additional nights. Original value based on online rate. Original values verified 17 April 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taking on board the relaxing nature of this once traditional spa town, the Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham provides its signature comforts a few steps from the town’s complexes. Be a lord or lady of leisure with today's Groupon from Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham:
• £45 for a one night stay for two (Up to 55% off)
In an en suite double room with breakfast
Stamped with the Holiday Inn Express seals of approval, the 132 rooms are designed with comfort in mind, with the modern hotel cuddling round a pleasant courtyard. The bar is kitted out with plasma screen TVs for Sky Sports viewing and freshly ground Italian coffee is brewed in the lounge. The pleasant breakfast room wakes up the senses each morning with the fresh pastries and sizzling aromas of a hearty start to the day on its bright tablecloths.
Stroll to the high street for familiar shopping names, the side streets of Montpellier for the more boutique shops, and the Promenade for the sights and sounds of the farmers’ markets. Opposite the hotel the new Brewery complex is also a shopping haven and guests can make a splash in the leisure facilities for free. Gallop to Cheltenham Racecourse for a traditional day out or roam the patchwork fields of the Cotswolds and stumble across picturesque villages and a countryside pub.
• Double or twin room with a sofa bed and en suite facilities including power shower
• Flat screen TV, Wi Fi, hair dryer, and tea and coffee making facilities
• Full English or continental breakfast in the morning
• Complimentary access to Fitness First in the Brewery Leisure Complex opposite the hotel
• Up to two children (under 18) permitted in room free of charge
• 50% off additional nights
• Up to 25% off lunch or dinner in select local restaurants
Rail: Cheltenham spa rail station is just over one mile from the hotel.
Road:Cheltenham centre is reachable off Junction 10 or 11 off the M6.
TripAdvisors rate the hotel a favourable 4/5 stars. While some guests found rom facilities basic, reviewers greatly appreciate the location and ease of access to Cheltenham, personable staff, and quality of breakfast.
Lovely clean hotel in good location for shopping and dining. Clean, modern hotel, ideal for a visit on business or leisure. Good rates that include continental breakfast. I had a room at rear, no noise encountered, good secure carpark opposite hotel.[sic]
– welshone03, TripAdvisor, Jan 2012
The staff were friendly and efficient and the location was excellent, with good restaurants nearby. The hotel was well laid out and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The bar was excellent and the staff who worked the bar were friendly and sociable. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and its' staff to anyone.[sic]
– KWSharp, TripAdvisor, Sep 2011