Country Break For Two For One Night With Canoe Hire (£39) or Two Nights (£55) With Canoe Hire (£68.50) at The Hollybush Inn, Wye Valley (Up to 59% Off)
- Close to Brecon Beacons and River Wye
- Country inn, campsite, and pub
- Real ales and local ciders
- Live music at weekends
- Double or twin room for two
- Breakfast included, made to order with locally sourced food
- Full day canoe hire includes life jackets, safety instruction, and collection from the river
- Vegan breakfast available
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. One canoe per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun-Thu only from 10 April to 11 August. Check-in from 1pm; check-out by 10.30am. Canoe hire options are for one full day. Children welcome as additional guests with surcharge of £15 per night per child under 15. Original value based on most expensive room tariff and canoe hire. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A country getaway is sometimes necessary for stressed souls, and also for the woodland animals that have just robbed the river bank. Make a break for it with today's Groupon from The Hollybush Inn. Choose from the following options:
• £39 for a one night country break for two with breakfast and full day canoe hire (Up to 59% off)
• £55 for a two night country break for two with breakfast (Up to 58% off)
• £68.50 for a two night country break for two with breakfast and one full day canoe hire (Up to 57% off)
A traditional country pub sitting a woodland saunter from the River Wye, The Hollybush Inn offers camping spots and tepee hire, with a handful of cosy rooms in the great indoors. The individually lavish rooms are decked out with homely touches and snuggly duvets, while the pub downstairs serves up real ales and local ciders, with regular live music on the side. Perched at the feet of the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons, the wilderness getaway is a paddle from Hay on the Wye, and built to offer city escapees a breath of fresh Hereford air.
Choosing to stop over for one snooze or two, mini-breaking teams can settle in to a double or twin room, and prepare for a laze about, country stroll, or canoe-based river adventure. Those who opt for a full day’s canoe hire will be provided with lifejackets and comprehensive safety tips, before climbing aboard and gracefully gliding away. The staff will collect intrepid explorers whenever they’re ready and from wherever they wash ashore, ensuring minimal paddling against the current. Each morning shall bring fresh brekkie made to order with locally sourced grub and tailored to guests’ whims and fancies, with plenty to munch on for vegetarian and vegan belly rumbles.