PRINCE2® Online Project Management Course With Exam for £199 with SPOCE (63% Off)
- Gives understanding on how to manage a wide variety of projects
- Final online exam with certificate upon successful completion
- SPOCE is an APMG accredited training organisation
- Six months' access to e-learning materials and support
- Study at own pace
- Free access to PRINCE2 Practitioner level learning content
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required online: www.spoce.co.uk/courses/prince2/groupon-offer-prince2-foundation-elearning.aspx. No cancellations.
Restrictions: Final exam must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance. Minimum of 10 days' notice must be given if changing examination date. Failure to do this will incur a £50 transfer charge. £49 supplement applies for taking exam in a regional classroom (excl. London test centre). Students should possess at least level 1 (GCSE pass) in English and Maths. Must be 16 or older. Students with learning disabilities and additional requirements are advised to contact SPOCE before purchasing. PC or laptop with internet access required to complete the e-learning. Computer with webcam and microphone also required for remote online exams. Not suitable for use on tablets or smartphones. Accredited foundation certificate will be awarded on successful completion and pass of exam. PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Jan 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
These PRINCE2 home-learning courses set foundation level students up with basic principles and project management knowledge. With 15 to 20 hours of study, they can swot up on a variety of modules, getting to grips with the all the terminology involved. At the end of it a one-hour multiple choice exam must be completed, and can be done so from the comfort of homes, at a London classroom exam event, or optional regional classroom exam events, available for a £49 surcharge. Once they've successfully completed their papers, they'll be awarded with an accredited certificate and a dazzling line on their CV too.
- Module One: Introduction to Prince2
- Module Two: Processes SU and IP
- Module Three: Processes CS and MP
- Module Four: Processes DB SB and CP
- Module Five: Organization Theme Module
- Module Six: Business Case Theme Module
- Module Seven: Risk Theme Module
- Module Eight: Plans Theme Module
- Module Nine: Quality Theme Module
- Module Ten: Change Theme Module
- Module Eleven: Progress Theme Module
- Module Twelve: Exam Preparation Module
For more information on the course click here
IPR Acknowledgement: PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.