Two Courses of British Cuisine For Two (£20) or Four (£38) With Wine at The Bell Inn (Up to 60% Off)
- Traditional country tavern
- Uses locally sourced and seasonal produce
- Overlooks the village green at Frampton-on-Severn
- Classic British cuisine
- Starter and main course each
- Glass of house wine each
- Starters include mixed tapas and soup of the day
- Mains include minted lamb chops and steak pie
- Vegetarian options available
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Fri-Wed. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for wine. Excludes daily specials and smoked salmon starter. 6oz fillet steak and 16oz rump steak incur a £3 surcharge. Original values based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 31 May 2012 at 5.58pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With ivy creeping up the walls outside, The Bell Inn is a traditional country tavern where locally sourced and seasonal ingredients infuse classic British dishes with culinary prowess.
Peckish guests can take a seat at the head of Frampton-on-Severn’s sweeping village green, toasting to patriotic grub with a glass of house wine each (£3.90). Starting dishes include battered brie wedges with a redcurrant coulis (£5.95), or chicken liver pate flavoured with brandy and flanked by a red onion and balsamic chutney (£5.50). Those feeling carnivorous can grab a bite off the grill menu, like an 8oz rump steak with onion rings and mushrooms (£13.95) or veggie appetites can be appeased with vegetable fajitas (£10.95).
Choose from the following options:
• £38 for two courses of British cuisine for four, with a glass of wine each (Up to 60% off)
Click here to see the full menu