Enjoy a Three Course Meal for Two for £26.95 instead of £67.80 at The Lockhouse, including Any Starter, Any Main and Any Dessert plus Wine or Prosecco
- Enjoy a three course meal for two with a glass of wine or prosecco each
- Beautiful south facing panoramic views from the restaurant's lounge
- AA Rosette restaurant using locally sourced and freshly prepared ingredients
- 1 voucher per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Mon-Sun/12pm-3pm/Sat/Sun/12pm-5
- Advance booking essential, please have vouchers and security codes ready
- Please remember to tip staff as service charge is not included
- Not valid with other offers
While astronauts make do with freeze-dried food, monkeys on discarded banana peels and Italians on carbs, Groupon customers
can bite into something a little more meaty; enjoy a three course meal for two with a glass of either prosecco or wine to boot, at Portishead's beautiful Lockhouse Bar & Restaurant.
The Lockhouse Bar & Restaurant boasts south facing panoramic coastal views with a spacious, crisp and stylish décor. All meals cooked are prepared with fresh and locally sourced ingredients, guaranteeing the diner a devilishly divine experience every time.
With today's voucher Groupon Foodies can salivate over starters such as Crayfish Salad, with clementine dressing, or Goats Cheese mousse and beetroot salad. Mains such as Roast Pork Crackling, with seasonal vegetables and Darne of Salmon with Sautéed Watercress. Finish with mouthwatering desserts such as Chocolate Bavois and honeycomb ice cream and Damson Parfait.