Picnic For Two (£7) or Four (£13.50) With Sandwich or Baguette, Salad and Fruit at Award Winning Bellanapoli Café Cambridge (Up to 59% Off)
- Award-winning Cambridge café
- European-inspired fare
- Next to Parker's Piece and close to many picturesque Cambridge parks
- Takeaway picnic for two or four
- Choice of sandwich or baguette with 24 filling options
- Orange, apple, or banana each
- Garden salad
- Bottle of still water each
- 10% off hot drinks
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Must order picnic by 4pm the day before the picnic is required. Can collect the following day between 10am and 4pm. Valid for takeaway picnic only. Valid for still water only. Not valid for hot paninis or hot baguettes. Excludes crayfish sandwich filling. 10% off hot drinks if bought when collecting picnic. Valid on option purchased only. Original price verified 14 June 2012 at 4.25pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Winning awards by keeping things simple, Bellanapoli Café Cambridge is a family-run café with a passion for fresh, made-to-order food inspired by the Continent. Basking in the sun's rays, pairs of picnickers can pick up a white or brown sandwich or baguette, and stuff it with a filling of their choice. Fillings include smoked chicken, bacon and cheese (up to £3.35), brie, tomato, spinach, and black olive tapenada (up to £3.35), and goats' cheese, pesto and roast vegetables (up to £3.45). A garden salad will provide a healthy green backdrop to chewers’ choice of apple, banana, or orangey fruity goodness. Picnics, which can be taken on Cambridge's Parker's Piece or any other picturesque spot, will also include a bottle of water each.
• £7 for a picnic for two with a sandwich or baguette, salad, fruit and water (Up to 57% off)
• £13.50 for a picnic for four with a sandwich or baguette salad, fruit and water (Up to 59% off)
100% of TripAdvisors recommend Bellanapoli Cafe. Reviewers agree the cafe carries authentic Italian tastes. They are also fond of the quaint and friendly atmosphere.
A must when visiting this corner of England, charming, great service and lovely food. I highly recommend it so refreshing to discover such a wonderful place to sit and chill whilst enjoying a few delights with service to match.
– tbritpak, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
The extensive array of fresh ingredients and the menu choice is astounding and all... so lovingly made with humour, courtesy, smiles and craft. Wonderful place.
– MsAitch, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012