One Hour Cambridge City Walking Tour for £9 with Cambridge Walking Tours (55% Off)
- Tour company founded by three Cambridge University graduates
- Combined 20 years' experience in the tourism industry
- All tour guides are Blue or Green Badge holders
- Tours provide intimate history of the University and city itself
- One-hour guided tour of Cambridge city and its university
- Highlights include a walk through the colleges, the place where DNA was discovered and Sir Isaac Newton’s residence
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/cambridge-walking-tours/ at least 72 hours in advance. Non-refundable cancellation policy. Tours start 12pm and 2pm Sat-Sun; 1pm Mon and Fri. Under 18s permitted with parent or guardian’s consent. Customers should arrive 10-15 minutes before departure time. Entry into Trinity College may be affected by college restrictions. Tour departs from main entrance of Great St. Mary’s Church, King’s Parade. Original price based on adult ticket. Original values verified 25 May 2012 at 2.36pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Providing a new school of thought about this historic university city, the guides at Cambridge Walking Tours steer sightseers around Cambridge's academic site and the alumni's usual haunts, while enlightening them with interesting facts and anecdotes. The staff is made up primarily of Cambridge Uni students (past and present) with first-hand experience, which allows them to point out the most unique aspects, such as the place where DNA was discovered or where the first rules of football were played, or perhaps the former abodes of Lord Byron or Sir Isaac Newton. Guides will lead a one-hour educational tour, allowing visitors to wander through the colleges and soak up the true character of the world-famous city.
Cambridge Walking ToursWalking tours of