One Hour Sports Massage or Personal Training Session (£19) or Both (£36) at In The Zone Fitness (Up to 64% Off)
- Freelance sports massage therapist and personal trainer
- Nine years’ industry experience
- Choice of either massage or training session, or both
- High intensity training using apparatus such as kettle bells, boxing, VIPR equipment, and TRX suspension belts
- Sports massage aims to relieve muscular aches and aid in injury rehabilitation
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. New clients only. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Health questionnaire to be completed on arrival. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 3 April 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fitness conscious thespians keep trim by treadmilling the boards and lifting bard bells. Train as you like it with today's Groupon from In The Zone Fitness. Choose from the following options:• £19 for a one hour sports massage (62% off)
• £19 for a one hour personal training session (62% off)
• £36 for a one hour personal training session and one hour sports massage (64% off)
Trained in the hand-in-hand sciences of personal training and sports massage therapy, this freelance sports therapist is seasoned in understanding the body’s questions and answers. Making use of kettle bells, boxing routines, VIPR equipment and more, he sets hearts pumping and prepares bodies for superhero suit fittings during up-tempo training sessions. Post-workout aches and strains are also given the heave-ho at In The Zone Fitness, through the therapists five years’ experience in remedial massage.
Bodies can be buffed up with a high intensity 60 minute personal training session that will look to put the fun back into functional fitness. A variety of apparatus will be used to give bodies a complete workout, hitting all the major muscle groups. Like a woodcarver working patiently over the knots, the qualified hands will also be able to assuage aches and refresh flagging frames in a 60 minute sports massage. Those looking to run with the hares of fitness and chase with the hounds of relaxation can opt for a combination of the two, which can be taken in one gulp or over two separate sessions.