Spa Day With Treatment and Lunch from £49 at Y Spa Wyboston Lakes (Up to 49% Off)
- Located within the 350-acre Wyboston Lakes estate
- Day's use of thermal facilities like hydro pool, sauna and steam room
- Choose facial or scalp massage performed in treatment room
- Fluffy robes, slippers and towel
- Two-course lunch, and cup of tea or coffee on arrival
- Finalist at The Good Spa Guide Awards 2013
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone. 4-day cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Must be 18 or older. Hydro-pool, steam room and saunas are not suitable for pregnant women. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Dec 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Clients can get indulgent in style with use of Y Spa's indoor and outdoor relaxation facilities for the day (usually £89). On-site facilities include indoor and outdoor saunas, a hydrotherapy pool, a salt steam room, mist and glacial showers, and a chill out room with sleeping pods. Complimentary tea or coffee is available on arrival, with each guest invited to choose a 25-minute facial or an indulgent scalp massage. Served from a hot and cold buffet, a two-course lunch of a main course plus a dessert is also included, with a menu that changes daily. Towels, robes and fluffy slippers are also provided.
Choose from the following options for a spa day with a two-course lunch, facial or scalp massage, and use of facilities:
- £49 for one person (45% off)
- £95 for two people (47% off)
- £180 for four people (49% off)
- £270 for six people (49% off)
With its 350-acre estate dedicated to indulgence, Y Spa dishes out a host of beauty and holistic treatments as well as a thermal spa area. Along with indoor and outdoor saunas, the centre offers steam rooms, experience showers and a hydrotherapy pool, and there's even an option to stay overnight for extra relaxing.