Fifteen Boot Camp Pilates Sessions for £12 at Balance Fitness (80% Off)
- Fitness classes such as Zumba, kettle bell, and Nordic walking
- Personal training available
- Scenic Roath Park Lake location
- Boot camp and Pilates fusion
- Includes resistance training with body weight, kettle bells and resistance bands
- Pilates techniques, breathing and mat-based exercises
- Sessions last up to one hour
- Classes suit all abilities
- Nutrition and lifestyle tips
- Morning and evening sessions
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Some sessions are subject to availability. Saturday session is outside; may be cancelled in case of inclement weather. Health questionnaire to be completed upon first session. Please arrive five minutes before each session starts. Original values verified 29 May 2012 at 3.05pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A scenic interlude on the road to wellbeing, Balance Fitness leads intriguing classes, such as Nordic walking and Zumba, for like-minded people. These 15 group classes invite enthusiasts to explore the benefits of a boot camp and Pilates fusion workout. The sessions will get the ball rolling with a high-intensity cardio workout in a studio overlooking Roath Park Lake, before participants tackle some resistance training fuelled by body weight, along with kettle bells and resistance bands. Various Pilates breathing techniques and mat-based exercises will round out the workout and help keep bodies in balance, while nutrition and lifestyle tips enable participants to max out the progress at home. Each session lasts 45 or 60 minutes, and a variety of morning and evening classes are available.
Mon (6.30-7.15am, 7.15-8am, 6-7pm, 7-8pm)
Tue (6.30-7.15am, 7.15-8am, 6-7pm, 7-8pm)
Wed (6.30-7.15am, 7.15-8am, 7-8pm)
Thu (6.30-7.15am, 7.15-8am, 6-7pm, 7-8pm)
Fri (6.30-7.15am, 7.15-8am, 5.30-6.30pm)