£30 instead of £75 for a one hour colon hydrotherapy treatment at the tranquil and serene ReBalance Spa - Save 60%
- Helps with symptoms ranging from excessive weight to fatigue and loss of concentration
- With staff that have extensive health and beauty experience, you can be sure that your visit will be genuine and professional
- Painless process that can offer instant results
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid until 15th December 2010, Monday - Friday
- For new colonic clients only
- Not valid with other offers
According to the famous quote, our bodies are temples and should be treated as such. However, from time to time, we all like to honour this with the odd sacrifice to the gods of chocolate, fried foods and other such delicious temptations. We are, after all, mere humans. This means that we periodically need to cleanse ourselves and reboot our systems. Today's Groupon will give you the opportunity to feel rebirthed, with a full one hour colon hydrotherapy session at the ReBalance Spa, for just £30.
Found in the centre of Cardiff, ReBalance Spa provides a sanctuary from the stresses of everyday life, and has developed a reputation for providing high end treatments with state-of-the-art technology and experienced, friendly health and beauty practitioners. The colon hydrotherapy service that they offer is a painless procedure that will leave you feeling cleansed and revitalised. It also has some massive health benefits for your bowel and, more long term, can help improve energy levels, aid digestion and treat certain skin conditions.
With the whole process taking place in the beautifully cosy and relaxing surrounds of the ReBalance Spa, this is a chance to give a little thanks back to your body.
What people are saying...
"Ive had three sessions of colonic hydrotherapy at Rebalance and I feel sooooo much better and healthier!!!! The procedure is not uncomfortable at all and the time just flies by, before you know it its done and you are left feeling refreshed and energised. Jo is absolutely lovely, making you feel at ease, making sure you are comfortable and explaining everything involved in the colonic. The spa itself has a very relaxed and calming atmosphere, very clean and very professional. I love it there and can't wait to go back”