£58 instead of £198 for a course of Two GLY DERM® Peels at Reforme Medical - Save 71%
- Deal also includes 10% off skin care products and 15% off further GLY DERM® Courses
- Safe, painless treatment, applicable to all skin types
- Improves skin's health and tone, reduces appearance of wrinkles, pores, pigmentation
- Starts working after one treatment
- Rejuvenate your skin and look your best
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 6 months, Monday to Friday
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Please note that you will need to protect your skin between peels with a good sun block (SPF 30 or above)
- Not suitable for people with roaccutane, contact dermatitis, pregnancy, glycolate hypersensitivity
- Standard cancellation policy applies
- Not valid with other offers
Time to get your glow on with Groupon: today the shining lights at Groupon HQ have brought you a deal designed to bring your skin back to full health, with a course of two GLY DERM® peels from Reforme Medical for just £58 - a radiant saving of 71%. Designed by a dermatologist, the GLY DERM® peels are used to treat damaged, discoloured or scarred skin. They will effectively stimulate exfoliation and new skin growth, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.The treatment will consist of a Skin & Beauty Analysis with a customised treatment plan and full consultation before you receive the GLY DERM® peels, a fortnight apart.
Unlike most other Glycolic Peels the GLY DERM® peels are specially designed to give you the same full strength effect of a Glycolic Peel without the skin irritation. The GLY DERM® Peel will gently penetrate and loosen the rough scaly dry skin, getting rid of the roughness, dryness and flaking. It will also improve your skin tone, pore size, fine wrinkling and elasticity. There is virtually no downtime, and you should be able to resume normal activities and apply mineral makeup from the next day onward.
What people are saying...
Reforme Medical is ranked highly by previous patients.