Chinese Massage, Facial Acupuncture or Massage and Acupuncture Session for £21 at Herbwood (Up to 75% Off)
- Procedures include acupuncture, reflexology, and massages
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Full consultation prior to treatment
- 60 minute Chinese massage
- Or 30 minutes each of acupuncture and massage
- Or 45 minute facial revitalisation acupuncture session
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 30 April 2012 at 11.30am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While acupuncture can be helpful for improving energy flow, the same can’t be said for punctured tyres who grow wheely tired from it all. Ride it out with today's Groupon from Herbwood. Choose from the following options:• £21 for a 60 minute Chinese massage (74% off)
• £21 for a 30 minute Chinese massage and 30 minute acupuncture session (75% off)
• £21 for a 45 minute facial revitalisation acupuncture session (74% off)
Designed to deliver a sense of relaxation, this ancient Chinese method gets to the point by inserting fine needles at certain points of the body.
A bustling forest full of Chinese medicines and therapies, Herbwood is run by a collective of therapists carrying out both Chinese and Western techniques. Offering reflexology, acupuncture, and massages, they endeavour to send all they treat into a relaxing state of play, calling on traditional techniques with a modern twist.
After a complimentary consultation, bodies can opt for a relaxing 60 minute Chinese massage where limbs will be transformed into a more chilled and limber state. Those wanting to mix and blend it up can take the massage down to 30 minutes and replace the following half an hour with a session of acupuncture. Facing up to things up top, there is also the 45 minute facial revitalisation acupuncture treatment, which will look to reduce the appearance of fine lines and blemishes.