Hypnotherapy: Two (£59) or Three (£79) Sessions with Gemma King Hypnotherapy (Up to 67% Off)
- Tranquil treatment room
- Appointments available until 8pm Monday to Saturday
- Diploma in Advanced Weight Control and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- General Hypnotherapy Registered
- 60 minute one-to-one sessions
- Aims to help clients with a range of issues including weight management, phobias and problems with confidence
- Combines hypnotherapy and NLP coaching techniques
- Includes supporting CD designed to help reinforce new behaviour
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Consultation questionnaire must be completed by email prior to first session. At least 1 week must elapse between sessions. Unsuitable for those suffering from epilepsy or schizophrenia and other severe mental health issues. Results may vary; efficacy dependent on client commitment. Weight management hypnotherapy to be undertaken in combination with regular exercise and balanced diet. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 10 May 2012 at 6pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Renowned for their impartial views, people on ships with portholes usually have a well-rounded outlook on things. Get shipshape with today's Groupon from Gemma King Hypnotherapy. Choose from the following options:• £59 for two 60 minute sessions of hypnotherapy (63% off)
• £79 for three 60 minute sessions of hypnotherapy (67% off)
Propping up willpower with inspirational skills, therapist Gemma King addresses a variety of issues during discreet one-to-one sessions in her tranquil treatment room. The masterly Ms King offers services ranging from scaring off phobias to calming anxiety, whilst also tackling weight management and confidence issues. Bookings are available from 9am until 8pm six days a week.
Opening their minds for two or three 60 minute sessions, clients can convene with the therapist at her treatment room in Leamington Spa. The process will see Gemma strive to unearth root causes, while a subliminal support CD will aim to uphold new mind sets between sessions.