£9.70 instead of £24.70 for two to share the impressive and delicious 'Evening Special Sundae' invented especially by Morelli's Gelato - Save 61%
- Perfect for grown ups and children alike
- Your taste buds will relish the chocolate, caramel and vanilla ice cream served with banana and fresh whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate sauce
- If you still have a hankering for more, explore other exciting flavours from toffee, strawberry cheesecake to traditional mint choc chip.
- Feel guilt-free as it's only 8% fat
- With 48 hrs notice they can make any ice cream of your creation (minimum 1 litre)
- Before or after your tasty treat, peruse the high end delights of Selfridges
- 1 voucher per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 17th Nov 2010, Mon-Thurs from 5 pm
- Not valid with other offers
Fix up that pompadour, check your threads and take your baby to the hop to hang by the jukebox. But if you have today's swingin' Groupon, you and your honey will also get to razz your berries over the massive
'Evening Special Sundae' created by Morelli's Gelato. This sweet chariot of a deal invites you and your sweetheart to the famous ice cream maker's traditional
parlour to indulge in a Morelli's invented tasty treat.
The history of Morelli's extends way past a '50s Norman Rockwell-esque sundae at the diner. Morelli's specialises in real Italian ice cream. Gelato is the Italian word for ice cream. In Italy, ice cream was traditionally made fresh every day, and is typically milk-based not cream-based. Fresh ice cream is soft and velvety and has a very different consistency to industrial ice cream. Furthermore, milk based gelato is also healthier, containing much less fat than cream-based ice cream. Concocted out of home made ingredients, the Evening Special Sundae contains only 8% fat! But you'll have to try it out for yourself. It'll be so yummy that Groupon cannot be held responsible for any backseat bingo post-sundae.
What people are saying...
"Morelli's is one of the finest gelato shops I've experienced in Birmingham. I've had home made gelato from my friend's Italian mother, and Morelli's