Lunch and Cocktails For Two (£15) or Four (£28) With Sharing Platter, Dessert, and Side Dish at Sozzled Sausage (Up to 62% Off)
- English pub and cocktail lounge
- Specialises in varied and unusual sausages in over 11 flavours
- Freshly made cocktails using muddled fruits
- First floor function room and private bar available for hire
- Cinema screen and fully-heated beer garden on site
- Royal Leamington Spa location
- Lunch for two or four people
- Choice of sharing platter includes mixed flavoured sausages with mash & onion gravy, and roast pepper and goat’s cheese on flat bread with rosemary oil
- Cocktails include mojitos and cosmopolitans
- Choice of sides and desserts
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Service charge not included. Valid midday-5pm Mon-Sat. Not valid Sundays. Valid for platter to share worth up to £16, one side to share worth up to £2, dessert each valued up to £3.50, and one cocktail each valued up to £6. Food and drink exceeding these values must be paid in full. Not valid for champagne cocktails, Bellinis or pitchers. Service charge not included. Original price based on most expensive options. Original value validated on 18 May 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Dealing a resounding blow to discordant appetites, the pan-fried sausage flute is best consumed with a tuning fork. Harmonise hunger with today's Groupon from Sozzled Sausage. Choose from the following options:• £15 for a two-course lunch with sharing platter, cocktails, dessert, and side dish for two people (Up to 59% off)
• £28 for a two-course lunch with sharing platter, cocktails, dessert, and side dish for four people (Up to 62% off)
Serving up sizzling bangers and assembling sophisticated cocktails, the Sozzled Sausage is a trendy English pub and lounge located in Royal Leamington Spa. The bar serves up eleven unusual and exotic flavours of sausage, including beef and Guinness, Moroccan lamb merguez, and pork, honey and ginger, all made with 100% British meat. Receiving freshly-poured real ale, guests are welcome to kick back in front of the cinematic sports screen, or graze outside in the fully-heated beer garden.
Entering the pub and lounge in pairs or quartets, hungry teams can help themselves to a fruity cocktail, whether mojito or espresso martini (both £6). The sharing platter can be sampled after perusing the menu, with the sausage platter (£16) offering diners the chance to sample eight varieties of banger, all served with mash and onion gravy. Side dishes enhance even the most flavourful of main courses, arriving in the form of chunky chips, or plum tomato and green salad (both £2). Dessert rounds off the affair in indulgent fashion, with chocolate fudge cake or raspberry swirl cheesecake (both £3.50) both likely to leave taste buds tingling.