Cupcake Making Workshop With Afternoon Tea and Box of 12 Cream Cupcakes for £25 at The Jolly Good Pud Company (62% Off)
- Kitchen with range of bespoke baked goods
- Celebration cake specialists
- Experience with national food brands and confectionary retailers
- Weekly stall at Rugby Market
- Cupcake making classes with experienced teachers
- Four hour workshop includes practical tips and hands-on practice
- Box of 12 strawberry cream cupcakes to take home
- Includes afternoon tea of sandwiches, cakes and refreshments
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Tue and Sat 9am-1pm and 2pm- 6pm. Must be 13 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Max. 10 people per class. Original values verified on 13 June 2012 at 1.56pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A delicious dedication to baking fills the team at The Jolly Good Pud Company with rising ambition, as bespoke treats and sugary pastry classes are conjured up in its Rugby kitchen. Founder Heidi Thompson brings her creative passion to the company’s intricate munchies, which range from ornate wedding cakes to delicious muffins on order for decadent delivery. Dolling out dollops of sugar during a weekly stint at Rugby Market, the enterprise expands its culinary mission with a range of cupcake classes for students of all abilities.
Curious epicurans can head to the Rugby kitchen for a four-hour taste of cupcake making, complete with practical tips and finger-licking hands-on practice. The class will aim to craft a series of strawberry cream cupcakes, which can be decorated with sugary swirls of icing to patrons’ delight. Sipping on a complimentary afternoon tea, customers can then take a box of their culinary masterpieces home to devour at their leisure.