Two Course Modern British Lunch For Two (£18) or Four (£34) With Jug of Pimm’s at The Terrace Bar and Grill (Up to 59% Off)
- Refurbished Grade II listed building
- Black rock live cooking at the table
- Live music and events
- City centre location
- Bar with continental beers, detailed wine list and classic cocktails
- Starter and main course each
- Starters include Warm Goats Cheese Tart with Pesto and Classic Chicken Caesar Salad
- Mains include 6oz classic home made burger and Cajun Chicken Stone Baked Pizza
- Jug of Pimm’s to share between two or two jugs between four
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Max. 1 Groupon per table. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or via email: email@example.com. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Tue-Sat 11am-3pm. Limited availability Fri-Sat. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Valid for starter worth up to £4.95 and main course worth up to £9.95 each from the brunch and bar menu. Valid for one jug of Pimm’s to share between two, or two jugs between four. Excludes breakfast menu. Any additional charges exceeding Groupon’s value must be paid in full to the restaurant. Service charge not included. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 22 May 2012 at 12.12pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Accompanied by the sizzling smells of the chef’s table and the mellow rhythms of acoustic music, The Terrace Bar and Grill is comfortably placed in a Grade II listed building as it serves up contemporary British fare and globe-trotting cocktails from Coventry’s city centre.
Summertime spreads could open with the warm goats cheese tart with pesto and a baby leaf salad (£4.95) or the pâté of the day served with onion and tomato chutney and crostinis (£4.95), before the main courses make their grand entrance. Moreish morsels could include the likes of the stone-baked vegetable pizza, including olives and sundried tomatoes (£8.75), the steak mushroom, and ale tart served with creamed mash potato, asparagus, and pan jus (£8.95), or the pan-seared tuna steak teamed with minted new potatoes and seasonal vegetables (£9.25). Thirsts will be quenched with a fabulously fruity jug of Pimms (£12) to share between each two diners.
Choose from the following options:
• £34 for a two course lunch for four with two jugs of Pimm’s (Up to 59% off)