Catch Up with Old Friends in the New Year over Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two for £11 instead of £36 at The Lazy Cow Hotel & Restaurant
- Tea for two with a glass of Champagne each
- Freshly made gourmet sandwiches, cakes, scones, and preserves
- Enjoy the quirky interior of The Lazy Cow, one of the region's newest venues, offering the finest quality in dining & relaxation
- Take in the lovely landscape outside, just five minutes from the beautiful Warwick Castle
- 1 voucher per two people, multiple may be bought as gifts
- Valid for 6 months, Mon-Fri, 3.30 - 5.30pm
- Booking is essential, please have voucher codes ready
- Not to valid with other offers
What’s the difference between a Highland Cow and a Bison? You can’t wash your hands in a highland cow. If you know someone who needs beefing up, then today’s Groupon is for you, offering afternoon tea for two at The Lazy Cow for £11 instead of £36.
The Lazy Cow Hotel & Restaurant, only five minutes from the stunning Warwick Castle, is just about the quirkiest place on earth. It’s one thing to think that a cow-themed hotel and restaurant would have been a good idea, it’s quite another thing to have been absolutely right about this, and to successfully run such a place. The hotel rooms are all decorated to the nines with cow-related furnishings, and their restaurant has a wide menu, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, and lots of steak. Resplendent with cow-hide wall hangings, and photographic celebrations of everything from black and white Jerseys to woolly highlanders, The Lazy Cow is truly extraordinary. Shabby-chic was last year, this year it’s all about bovine-chic.
The Lazy Cow draws its inspiration from its rural setting, and today’s Groupon entitles visitors to The Lazy Cow to sample one of their other country favourites, afternoon tea. The tea for two consists of freshly made gourmet sandwiches, cakes, scones, and preserves, all washed down with a glass of Champagne each for £11. The combination of the quirky interior and delicious traditional food will be enough to wipe the moue off anyone’s face, so if you’re feeling stressed and in need of a breather, don’t have a cow, have afternoon tea for two at The Lazy Cow.
What people are saying...
According to these reviews the staff are far from idle at The Lazy Cow.