£7.50 for Home-Made Cakes from the Award-Winning Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery (Value £20)
- Six home-made cakes baked to order and delivered fresh within two days of baking: Almond Fruit, St Clements, Rich Fruit, Cherry, Chocolate, and Ginger Cakes
- Bakers use traditional recipes and decorate each cake by hand
- Personalised message and gift wrapping included
- Free delivery in UK mainland
- 10% off next purchase and 10% discount at Meg Rivers Café
1 Groupon per person, up to 4 Groupons may be purchased as gifts. Voucher activates on 14 March 2011 at 2pm. Order by phone: 01608 682 858 (Office hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri) or email: email@example.com with full details. Multiple purchases cannot be delivered to the same address. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from point of booking. All products may contain traces of nuts. See the rules that apply to all deals.
In the great cake drought of the 1920s people tried everything from eating sugared mattresses to grinding bouncy balls into flour in attempts to reclaim the springy texture and sweet taste they craved. Appreciate the current abundance of cake with today's Groupon: for £7.50 instead of £20 enjoy a selection of award-winning cakes from Meg Rivers artisan bakery.
Establised 25 years ago and set in the Cotswolds countryside in the picturesque village of Blackwell, Meg Rivers is an artisan bakery and champion of traditional recipes, offering postal delivery on their home-made cakes. While freshly baked wares cannot yet be transmitted via email, cake connoissers can browse the selection and order online. Alternatively, epicures can visit the Meg Rivers café in Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire and peruse the menu, which features fresh and locally-sourced ingredients, and has been recommended by Good Housekeeping, The Independent and the BBC Good Food Guide.
Cake nuts can enjoy a selection of six baked treats including Almond Fruit, Chocolate and Cherry, Rich Fruit, St Clements and Ginger Cakes. Each package will be gift wrapped as part of today's Groupon and can be delivered to your door with a personalised message attached.
How it works:
• Order By Phone 01608 682 858 (Must have Groupon Voucher / Security codes)
• Email us your order directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please ensure you email us with the following information in order to process your order
- Your Name (Voucher holder)
- Contact Telephone number (Voucher holder)
- Email address (Voucher holder)
- Delivery Address (Voucher holder)
- Recipients Address (If different)
- Recipients Name
- Card Message (120 Characters max)
- Required delivery date (please allow 7-10 days)
- Groupon Voucher Code
- Groupon Security Code
Although there are no customer reviews for Meg Rivers Cakes, the company has received widespread acclaim in the press for the excellent quality of their produce. Special mention has been given on numerous occasions for their locally sourced Christmas and Easter cakes. Meanwhile this traditional bakery has also been featured for the rather unconventional creation of The Starving Student Box. Reviews show there really is a cake for everyone.