Two-Course A La Carte Dinner For Two, Four or Six from £23 at The Quicken Tree (Up to 60% Off)
- Starter and main course each from a la carte menu
- Starter options include baked camembert with warm breads or smoked salmon and crayfish fishcakes
- Mains include slow braised blade of beef, oven roasted seabass and cornish rack of lamb
- Located within Heart of England Conference & Events Centre, set on a 160 acre Warwickshire countryside site
- Valid Tues-Sat evenings
- Overnight stay with breakfast at Old Hall House for £80 surcharge
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required by phone. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Tue-Sat 6pm-9.30pm. Limited availability Fri and Sat. Must be 18 or older. Smart dress code applies. Valid for any starter; and any main up to £15.95. £5 surcharge for beef wellington; £2 for steak. Does not include drinks. Accommodation must be pre-booked and is subject to availability, via email@example.com. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using merchant's website on 29 Oct 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Diners can take their pick of a starter and main course from the a la carte menu. Starter options include baked stilton-stuffed mushrooms (usually £5.25), warm pigeon breast and bacon salad (£6.50) and brie and beetroot tart with rocket and piccalilli (£5.75) to start off the dining experience. The main event comes in the form of dishes such as slow braised blade of beef (£15.95), porcini mushroom and truffle risotto (£9.95) and crab, chilli and chorizo linguini (£14.95).
Choose from the following options for a two-course meal:
- £23 for two (Up to 54% off)
- £42 for four (Up to 58% off)
- £60 for six (Up to 60% off)
Sitting pretty in the grounds of the Heart of England Conference & Events Centre, The Quicken Tree offers views of the sweeping lawns and lake via its entirely glazed wall. Head chef Jonathan Parnell rustles up a menu of traditionally hearty English classics and contemporary dishes, sourcing some produce and ingredients from the local area.
The Quicken Tree received 3.5/5 stars from TripAdvisor, along with a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Many reviewers praised the restaurant for its good quality food and service, as well as the pleasant surroundings.
Details verified 30/10/2013
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy