Spa Day For Two With Beauty Treatment and Breakfast for £39 at Village Hotel Coventry (Up to 62% Off)
- Healthworks spa with range of beauty and holistic treatments
- Pool and fitness studio with on site coffee shop
- Full equipped gym, sauna and jacuzzi
- Located within Village Hotel
- Restaurant and pub on site
- Spa open 7am-5pm
- Close to Canley railway station
- Full day spa access for two
- Full English breakfast each with tea or coffee
- Choice of 25-minute treatment
- Options include manicure, pedicure, facial or massage
- Extra treatments available for additional charge
Embracing patrons in the welcoming arms of hotel, spa and restaurant, the Village Hotel Coventry offers quiet repose in its spa, complete with a bulging range of treatments and products from Jessica, CACI, ESPA and St Tropez. Things are livened up in the fully-equipped gym, before the hotel invites the restoration of lost energy in its twin set of restaurants.
Entering the Healthworks spa in pairs before 9.30am, guests can start the experience with a full English breakfast, served with tea or coffee. Relaxers can then change into their swimming or robes as the spa facilities are at their complete disposal until 5pm, whether they dive into the swimming pool, or let off some steam in the sauna. One 25-minute beauty treatment is also up for grabs, with the choice of an express manicure (£25) or pedicure (£30) to tidy cuticles, a radiant facial (£32) to soothe complexions, or a back massage (£31) to release knots.
The Village Hotel Coventry was rated an encouraging 3.5/5 by TripAdvisors, while LateRooms.com visitors awarded 5/6. Though reviews focused on the accommodation, spa visitors praised the facilities, staff and the results of their treatments.
We visited the pool, sauna, steam room and Jaccuzi [sic], which all fitted the bill perfectly, and then we went on to the Healthworks suite for our treatments. The staff in Healthworks were fantastic and very easy to get along with and the treatments were just great!
– Amanda J, TripAdvisor, Jun 2012
The treatments were lovely and would highly recommend having a back massage and facial the beauty therapist was very good and explain [sic] the different products she used when doing the treatments.
– Gossipgirl_8, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
Village Hotel CoventryDolomite Avenue, Coventry Business Park,
Coventry CV4 9GZ