Guernsey and Jersey Ferry: Return Day Trip Departing From Poole for £15 with Condor Ferries (50% Off)
- Regular summer trips to the Channel Isles
- Sailing since 1964
- Duty-free shopping on board
- Trips for adults and children
- Foot passengers tickets
- Depart from Poole
- Arrive at Jersey St Helier or Guernsey St Peter Port
- Ferries to both islands can depart in the morning and return in the evenings
- Shorter options also available when travelling to Guernsey
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 00 44 8456091024. Bookings are non-cancellable. Child ticket valid for children aged 4 to 15. Children aged under 4 may travel for a £7 supplement per child, payable at booking. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Departures from Poole: The Passenger Terminal, New Harbour Road South, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset, BH15 4AJ. For information on departure times and dates please go to http://condorferries.weebly.com/. Please note departure times are subject to change. Valid for standard allocated seating. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 14 June 2012 at 6.38pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Brimming with the beauties of island life, Jersey and Guernsey each offer a land of picturesque and adventurous opportunity, with clifftop climbs, sandy beaches, and glorious harbours all on the islander agenda.
Channel hop with today's Groupon from Condor Ferries. Choose from the following options:
Day return ferry ticket
Departing from Poole and arriving at either Jersey or Guernsey
• £10 for one child foot passenger (50% off)
• £15 for one adult foot passenger (50% off)
Running the seas since 1964, Condor Ferries has built on initial trips between France and the Channel Islands to pick up passengers from all over the UK. Zipping between French ports, the Channel Islands and Poole, Weymouth, and Portsmouth, these sea slickers are stocked up with duty-free goods to fill the bags of every type of shopper.
If stepping off the boat in St Helier, hire a bike and cycle out along a coastal road, taking in the curve of St Aubin’s Bay. Returning from the salt spray, make the best of the fresh seafood served up in town, before discovering Elizabeth Castle, which looms over the port with several hundred years of history embedded in its foundations. Landing at Guernsey’s St Peter’s Port, explore the brightly-colour, winding streets and indulge in a spot of duty-free shopping in the area's diverse range of stores. If journeying further out, there is also plenty of beautiful coastline to explore, with rock pools and hidden coves along the coastline, while Neolithic structures and more recent fortifications intrigue inland.
• Foot passenger tickets
• Depart from Poole Passenger Terminal, New Harbour Road South, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset, BH15 4AJ
• Full day trips to Jersey St Helier, with morning departure and evening return
• Trips to Guernsey St Peter Port with short, evening and long day options
• Children aged under 4 may travel for a £7 supplement per child
Condor FerriesThe Passenger Terminal, New Harbour Road South, Hamworthy, Poole,
Dorset BH15 4AJ