Wireless Digital Weather Station and Clock from £13.99 (72% Off)
- Stylish digital display, designed by Thierry Mugler
- Wireless with remote sensor
- Provides indoor and outdoor temperature readings
- Includes weather forecast
- Features humidity reading
- Clock with moon phase, day and date
- Snooze backlight
- One or two wireless stations
Purchase: May buy multiple; limit 1 per redemption.
Further information: Batteries not included. Valid on option purchased only. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by James Russell. Original values verified on 1 August 2012 at 2.14pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Redeem1. Place order at www.james-russell.co.uk/groupon/weather.cfm using 'Groupon Code'
2. Pay £3.95 postage
3. Allow up to 15 working days for delivery; UK mainland delivery only.
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
When someone is under the weather, it usually indicates that they’re a bit poorly, or they’ve forgotten their umbrella. Be prepared with today’s Groupon for a wireless weather station and clock distributed by James Russell. Choose from the following options:
• £13.99 for one (72% off)
• £27.98 for two (72% off)
With a display designed by fashion house Thierry Mugler, and the ability to read temperatures both indoors and out, these weather stations are hot with style and performance. The gadget also boasts a forecast feature allowing folk to plan outfits and umbrellas ahead of time, while a humidity reading stops them getting mugged by muggy weather. A built-in clock ensures that when morning arrives, people will have no excuse to be late getting out of bed.
• Digital display designed by Thierry Mugler
• Wireless sensors alarm with snooze backlight
• Can provide indoor and outdoor temperature readings
• Includes weather forecast and humidity reading
• Clock that displays moon phase, time, day, and date
Part of one of the largest groups of independent specialist catalogues; James Russell has been a jack of all trades, but mostly retail, since 1970. The company provides a bounty of products from stylish yet practical clothing and footwear, to products for the home and garden, so men and women can look good while swanning around in their trendy backyards.
James RussellFor returns info see