Southampton: Two Night Stay for Two With Breakfast for £99 at Southampton Park Hotel (Up to 63% Off)
- City centre hotel
- Indoor leisure centre with gym and heated swimming pool
- Close to attractions, museums, and Mayflower Theatre
- Standard double or twin room with en suite bathroom
- Rooms with TV, radio, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, and tea and coffee making facilities
- Cooked breakfast each morning
- Access to leisure centre
- Two-course dinner for two, with wine served in hotel restaurant available for £30 supplement
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 0844 855 9155. Non-refundable once confirmed. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday. Valid Sun-Fri; Saturday stays incur £20 supplement. Valid for stay in standard double or twin room with breakfast each morning. Dinner option must be pre-ordered at time of making the reservation and cannot be used after the stay. Two-course dinner for two with wine available for £30; subject to payment when booking. Original value based on online booking system for stay 16 to 18 October 2012.
Limited availability for these dates. Original value verified 5 September 2012 at 10.11am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Listening out for the sounds of the waves crashing into the coastline, Southampton Park Hotel sits in a city enswathed in centuries of maritime history, art galleries, and the wild beauty of the New Forest.
Set sail with today's Groupon from Southampton Park Hotel. Choose from the following options:
Two night stay
In a standard double or twin room with en suite room with breakfast each morning and access to leisure club
• £99 for two (Up to 63% off)
Watching over the greenery of Watts Park, the Southampton Park Hotel is an urban castle of calm and comfort in the very core of the city. The residence is stacked with 72 en suite bedrooms, all of which combine cosy home comforts with contemporary necessities. City-slickers can make their escape from the strains of everyday life in the indoor leisure centre which comes with a heated swimming pool, spa pool, gymnasium, and sauna and steam room. Pampering pursuits need not be forgotten, and can be fulfilled in the hotel’s on-site beauty and holistic salon.
Curb your artistic cravings by making the five-minute walk to the City Art Gallery, which exhibits over 3,500 works of art spanning six centuries of European culture, including the Italian Renaissance, French Impressionism, and modern British art. Let your curiosity lead you down to the Southampton Maritime Museum, housed in a 14th century waterfront warehouse, and see the tragic story of the Titanic unfold in front of your very eyes. For a breath of fresh air, make the 20-minute drive to the New Forest and explore its wild heath and woodland by foot or bicycle, stopping to survey its roaming ponies, donkeys, and deer. As night falls over Southampton, head to the nearby Mayflower Theatre to catch a musical, ballet performance, or operatic production.
• Standard double or twin room with en suite bathroom
• Rooms with TV, radio, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, and tea and coffee making facilities
• Cooked breakfast each morning
• Access to leisure club with gym, swimming pool, spa pool, and steam room and sauna
• Two-course dinner with wine served in hotel restaurant available for £30 supplement
Train: The nearest train station is Southampton Central, located a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Regular services run from variety of stations including London Waterloo, Birmingham New Street, and Manchester Piccadilly.
Road: Drivers from London should follow the M3, while visitors from Bournemouth, Poole, and Weymouth should take the A31.