Three-Course Thai Meal For Two (£23) or Four (£46) at Siam Corner (Up to 61% Off)
- Newly re-opened authentic Thai restaurant
- Bamboo décor for traditional feel
- City centre location
- Valid seven days a week
- Three-course Thai meal for two or four people
- Starters such as tom yam soup or Thai fishcakes
- Mains including duck curry and a selection of stir fries
- Desserts such as New York cheesecake and 'Chocolate Lovin Spoon Cake'
- Side dish of rice each
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Final booking 6.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Valid on a la carte menu only. Vegetarian dishes available. Valid for starter worth up to £6.50, main up to £13.95 with rice up to £3.50 and dessert up to £5.10. Excludes hoi obb and all sundry dishes. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on most expensive options. Original values verified 1 August 2012 at 4.35pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Bringing a bite of Bangkok to the core of the city, Siam Corner plates up a potent blend of fresh, authentic herbs and spices for a healthy taste of Thailand. Peckish pairs and hungry fours may choose to start their Thai traverse with Thai fish cakes(£6.50), a gai satay of marinated chicken with peanut sauce (£5.50), or a prawn tom yam soup (£6.10). Main courses may include curries or stir fries, such as a gaeng dang ped of roasted duck in red chilli paste and coconut (£13.95), or a moo pi-rod of stir-fried pork with herbs such as Kra Chai, ginger, garlic, chilli, and lemongrass (£12.95). Steamed (£2.40), egg fried (£2.60), or sticky rice (£3.50) will provide hearty support, while sweet teeth can be satisfied by a traditional Thai dessert (£5.10). Choose from the following options:
• £23 for a three-course Thai meal for two
• £46 for a for a three-course Thai meal for four