Three Course Caribbean Fusion Meal For Two (£16) or Four (£32) With Drink and Side at Wholefoods Restaurant (Up to 60% Off)
- Restaurant specialising in nutritional cuisine
- Vegetarian choices
- Central Derby location
- Starter, main, and dessert each, with drink and side salad
- Starter of homemade vegetable soup and cob
- Mains include succulent salmon, and Jamaican red bean stew
- Coffee, tea or orange juice each
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Wed 6pm-11pm; Sat 9pm-11pm; Sun 6pm-11pm. Original values based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 8 June 2012 at midday.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Preparing nutritional feats with an infusion of Caribbean spice, Wholefoods Restaurant cater for vegans, vegetarians, and diners craving for wholesome cuisine served up in a balanced environment.
Entering the cosy confines in pairs or peckish foursomes, guests can first tuck into a homemade vegetable soup with bread (£3.50). The main menu is accompanied by a nourishing side salad (£2), and can consist of pan-cooked tropical trout (£10), or jerk chicken (£7.99) for an authentic taste of the West Indies. Dining concludes with a tempting dessert and a choice of drink, whether tea, coffee or invigorating orange juice (all £1.20).
Choose from the following options:
• £32 for a three course meal with side salad and drink for four people (Up to 60% off)