Six-Hour Dressmaking Workshop for £35 at All Things Crafty (68% Off)
- Dressmaking courses and workshops for novice to advanced students
- All Things Crafty is run by Emma Learoyd of Emma Learoyd Design and Janet Merryweather of Sunflower Design
- Six-hour dressmaking workshop
- All cotton or calico materials included
- Hands-on practice reading patterns and inserting darts and zippers
- Sew own take-home garment in sizes 8 to 18
- Can bring own fabric
- Refreshments provided
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 14 or older. All classes 10am-4pm. Customers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Lunch available for £5 surcharge. Class size up to 10 maximum. Garment patterns available for sizes 8 to 18. Original values verified 11 July 2012 at 5.09pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Renowned as good comedians, dressmakers often put people in stitches. Keep up with fashion with today’s Groupon: £35 for a six-hour dressmaking workshop at All Things Crafty.
Threading through experience in textile design, All Things Crafty sews together a range of colourful workshops and courses for aspiring dressmakers. Creative sewing techniques and confetti applique fill the Crafty roster of classes, which also pull the pelt off of felt making. Dyeing wool and cotton scarves, the centre is run by Emma Learoyd of Emma Learoyd Design and Janet Merryweather of Sunflower Design.
Grabbing yards of calico or cotton material, customers will learn how to make patterns and darts during a six-hour dressmaking workshop. Clients of all abilities will pull their needle and thread through zipper inserts on their own take-home garment, cut out for sizes 8 to 18.