Choice of Two Beauty Treatments Including Massage, Manicure, Pedicure and Wash, Cut and Blow Dry for £13 at Essere Bella Hair & Beauty (Up to 71% Off)
- Stylish hair and beauty salon
- Winner of 2012 Derby Telegraph’s Local Business Accelerators Scheme
- Open six days a week including late night appointments available Thursday and Friday
- Choice of any two treatments
- Options include: 30 minute Swedish back massage, fish pedicure or luxury manicure with paraffin wax treatment, or wash, cut and blow dry
- Hair treatment includes 50% off optional colour
- Massage includes option to upgrade to full body for £5
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Original price based on selection of highest priced treatments.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Among the most difficult clients to massage are professional sports athletes, porcupines, and the truth. Enjoy an authentic pampering with today’s Groupon: £13 for a choice of two beauty treatments at Essere Bella Hair & Beauty.
Having scooped up this year's Derby Telegraph’s Local Business Accelerators gong, Essere Bella continues to prepare the city’s belles of the ball with an assortment of specialist beauty treatments. The modish but modest salon only recently set up camp on Ridley’s Nottingham Road, where hair makeovers, fish foot spa treatments and special spruce-ups for fingers and toes form part of the modus operandi. Essere Beauty’s considered approach to its services is already proving a hit, with late night openings on Thursdays and Fridays.
In a two-pronged attack on stress, customers can select any two therapies from a holistic bundle. A 30 minute Swedish massage (£20) is translated into a language that knotted muscles can understand and charged with loosening them up for a relaxing sensation. Alternatively, digital deviancy can be addressed with either a luxury fish pedicure (£20) or manicure (£25) that includes a paraffin wax treatment. Badly-behaved barnets, meanwhile, can be brought back into line courtesy of Messrs wash, cut, and blow dry (£19).
Although not widely reviewed at present, Essere Bella was one of three businesses to be a named a Derby Telegraph’s Local Business Accelerator earlier this year.