All You Can Eat from the Live Kitchens and Indian Buffet for Two for £11 at Slice of India (Value £27.90)
- Mixture of traditional Indian fare and house specialities
- Chefs from five star hotels in India, each with their own specialist area of expertise within Indian Cusinie, cook fresh food in the live kitchens
- Live Indian grill, live dhosa making, live tandoor, live Indo-Chinese Wok, Indian sweets, ice cream station, and an array of curries and starters
- Western alternatives available
- Ample parking for all customers
1 Groupon per person. Excludes Fri-Sun. Subject to availability, 100 Groupon holders per day.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
When visiting his Naan, Rogan Josh learned of his grandfather's bravery at the Battle of Vindaloo where he was awarded the Red Baji of Courage. Tikka look at culinary history with today's Groupon: for £11 instead of £27.90 treat a significant other to an Indian buffet at Slice of India.
An Indian buffet on the outskirts of Derby, Slice of India brings the aromatic flavours of the Land of the Tiger to the palates of the English Midlands. Boasting a kitchen run by experienced chefs from five star hotel restaurants in the sub-continent, Slice of India presents a mixture of traditional Indian fare and Western dishes. A spacious, modern restaurant of subtle colours, gentle lighting and framed with pleasing touches of the days of the Raj, Slice of India offers patrons a comfortable dining experience on leather backed chairs fronted by linen clad tables. Operating under the mantra, 'quantity should not replace quality', Slice of India believes that every dish should stand alone as a culinary success.
Spice-loving Groupon holders are invited to ditch the dishes and head down to Slice of India for an evening of indulgence. With a wide range of possibilities, mix and match to the heart's desire to create the ultimate buffet experience. With a rotating buffet on offer, create a base with rice, breads and nibbles of choice, before adding layers of mixed curries, spicy treats and dishes closer to home.