Car Crushing Tank Drive For One (£140) or Two (£280) Plus Hotel Stay (from £200) with Tank Mania (Up to 53% Off)
- As featured on ITV's LemonAid
- Trained ex-army instructors
- Selection of armoured vehicles including miniature tanks
- Car crushing experience
- Two hour session taking turns to drive a tank over a car
- Includes safety brief, helmet, jacket and camouflage attire
- Refreshments provided
- Option to include an overnight stay in the Appleby Park Hotel
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 7 day cancellation policy. Valid 7 days a week; weekend car crushes incur a £10 surcharge per person. One night stay at Appleby Park (DE12 7AP) hotel valid for max 2 people only. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Breakfast included. Must be 16 or older with valid ID. Max 5 people and 1 car per crush session. Original values based on experience and average online BAR over validity period. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 25 April 2012 at 1.19pm and 9 May 2012 at 11.20am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tanks carry people over rough terrain, store oxygen for divers, and, when decked out with ornamental seaweed, provide a cosy home for fishy critters. Dive off the beaten track with today's Groupon from Tank Mania. Choose from the following options:• £140 for a car crushing tank drive for one with one spectator (Up to 53% off)
• £200 for a car crushing tank drive for one plus a one night hotel stay for two with breakfast (Up to 45% off)
• £280 for a car crushing tank drive for two with two spectators (Up to 53% off)
• £340 for a car crushing tank drive for two plus a one night hotel stay for two with breakfast (Up to 47% off)
About Tank Mania
Making tracks around the Derbyshire countryside, Tank Mania offers an array of armoured vehicles to navigate the humps, bumps, dips, and pits of Measham Lodge Farm. The plated powerhouses range from an AFV433 Abbot with mounted gun and a Hagglund BV206, to a clutch of miniature tanks for pint-sized thrill rides. With a roaring trade in corporate and family days out as well as screeching stag and hen parties, the company offers an alternative, unique, and adrenaline-filled experiences.
Instructors will give a safety briefing before plastering on the camouflage paint and kitting up troopers with combat gear. Up to five adventurers per group will then climb aboard the tank and set their sights on the scrap car victim. Each taking a turn at the wheel, drivers can manoeuvre the tank over its target and take satisfaction in the flattening effects.
Those opting for an overnight stay can book in at the Appleby Park Hotel for the night before or after the two hour tank experience. Two guests can stay the night and wake up to a hearty breakfast in the morning, refuelling for the day ahead, or reminiscing on tank tales of the day before. The modern hotel is located on the outskirts of Tamworth and Burton-upon-Trent, midway between Birmingham and Nottingham.