Three Courses of Seasonal Fare For Two (£11) or Four (£22) at The Bridge Inn (Up to 64% Off)
- Traditional, riverside pub
- Specialises in sausages with flavoured mash
- Range of ales on tap
- Located on Mansfield Road
- Three courses each from the seasonal menu
- Duck spring rolls and garlic mushrooms among starters
- Mains include five bean chilli and traditional fish and chips
- Sausages dishes such as Cumberland with onion mash
- Sticky toffee pudding among the desserts
- Vegetarian options available
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sat, 5.30pm-9pm only. Excludes carvery options. Excludes drinks. Original value based on most expensive options from seasonal spring menu. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The world of food is famously fickle, with pub grub currently this season's inn thing. Follow foody fashions with today's Groupon at The Bridge Inn. Choose from the following options:• £11 for three courses of seasonal fare for two (Up to 64% Off)
• £22 for three courses of seasonal fare for four (Up to 64% Off)
With a white-washed façade and pub garden overlooking the River Derwent, The Bridge Inn traverses the gap between fine dining and down to earth pub culture. Gastronomy is the flavour of the month, and the venue is famed for its range of specialist sausages served with a selection of flavoured mashes. Culinary prowess is matched behind the bar and on the dance floor, as the bevvy of victuals is accompanied by an assortment of ales on tap as well as themed party nights.
Kicking things off with a bang, diners may opt for starters that include Cajun salmon with a sweet chilli sauce (£3.95) or the lighter flavours of beetroot salad (£2.25). Teased tummies can fill up with a sirloin steak cooked to order and served with onion rings (£7.95) or one of a selection of sausage and mash options, including black pudding and apple with creamy mash (£4.95-£6.95). Finally, sweet teeth can be treated to dishes such as lemon sorbet or apple crumble (both £3.45).
The full menu can be found here.