£2,000 instead of £5,011 for a complete wedding venue package at Nottinghamshire's premier location, Woodborough Hall - Save 60%
- Find the perfect venue for your special day
- The deal is all inclusive, consisting of a Michelin rated dinner, a finger buffet and a hotel room for the bride and groom to stay in
- The beautiful grounds will play host to your dearest and closest friends and family
- You will have an individual wedding planner on hand to help plan the occasion
- An amazing Groupon first
- Venue can be used alternatively to celebrate a special occasion, such as birthday, retirement party, emigrating party
- Valid from 1st January to 31st March 2011
- You MUST provisionally book and reserve a date BEFORE purchasing the voucher on – 07736 456108. Voucher code must be confirmed within 48 hours to secure date and avoid disappointment.
- ALL other questions please contact the venue direct on 0115 965 4466
- Once booked, this offer is non refundable and the date cannot be changed. Strictly subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and no part of it can be exchanged for other elements of the wedding package and other services
- Upgrades available on food. You can upgrade the number of guests by paying £49 per guest per day or alternative £9.50 per guest for the evening finger buffet.
- Booking and paying for the registrar is the bridal couple's responsibility, details provided on enquiry
Your Wedding Day is one of the most important milestones of your life, and getting it right is of the utmost importance. But sometimes a busy lifestyle can get in the way of planning the ideal wedding. Often the most difficult part, (aside from finding someone to marry), is choosing the right location. Well today we're offering you a fantastic venue package that will set you on the right course for that gorgeous white winter wedding. See below to find out about the venue and what the package entails. Peruse the hotel's website and feel free to contact the wedding planner before you decide. Most importantly, make sure to invite Groupon along to the big day! We're excited for you!
And before you ask, this IS a two-person deal: another magical first from Groupon.
About The Venue
Woodborough Hall is one of the most beautiful venues in Nottinghamshire. A place of absolute tranquillity and charm, lovingly restored to its former glory. The Hall is proud to offer the ultimate atmospheric experience suitable for any peaceful countryside estate. It's also steeped in history - there are records of a hall being on the site dating right back to 1086. The present hall was built in 1660, then Mansfield Parkyns bought it in 1852 and made some exceptional restorative changes.
Woodborough Hall is a special venue for that perfect day for both you, and all the guests with whom you wish to share an unforgettable experience. The team are able to cater for every individual need and personal requirement, from an intimate family gathering to a large evening reception. So as part of their exclusive Wedding Hire Package you will have your very own independent wedding planner to ensure that your day is perfect at every step along the way, so you can relax and enjoy it to the full.
About The Package
Along with a dedicated in-house wedding planner to help with all your details, you will receive a whole spate of things to make your day special. We have detailed what the package entails below:
> Complete hire and set-up for up to 50 guests including servicing in the function room for your wedding (with a sit-down capacity of 120). This includes all tableware, linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
> Set-up, hire and servicing of the Ceremony Room for your civil ceremony and a choice of the main hall or the orangery.
> A deluxe Michelin-rated 3-course set meal for 50 guests consisting of a starter, a main and a dessert with tea or coffee and petit fours provided. Please see the example menu below.
> A mixed drink reception of Pimms No.3 Winter Mix, served hot or cold to 50 guests.
> A glass of Champagne at the reception for the bride and groom.
> Still and sparkling bottled water during the meal.
> A light evening finger buffet for up to 70 guests (a maximum capacity of 250).
> Chair covers and sashes to match your own preferred colour scheme.
> Complimentary cake knife and cake stand to use.
> A dedicated toastmaster/manager to ensure your day runs perfectly.
> A luxury Bridal Suite for the wedding night at the hall with continental breakfast for two.
Example Wedding Menu
(One of each course to be chosen with vegetarian and other dietary options available as required)
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Woodborough Hall House Salad
Pousse Spinach, Herb Croutons, Fresh Pomegranate, shaved parmesan, quail eggs and a light mustard dressing
Salmon & Dill Fishcakes
On a bed of mixed salad leaves and a light hollandaise sauce
Grilled Fillet of Salmon
With crispy leeks and basil pesto sauce
Char-grilled Chicken Supreme
With glazed shallots and a wholegrain mustard sauce
Mille-Feuille of Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
With a sweet red pepper dressing
Woodborough Halls Bread and Butter Pudding Served with a rich butterscotch sauce
Rich Chocolate Torte
served with raspberry coulis
Pear William, Poached in spiced Red Wine
Served with a honey mascarpone cream
Followed by Gourmet Coffee and Tea with a selection of handmade petit fours
Example Wedding Buffet Menu
Light Finger Buffet
Assortment of fine sandwiches
- Rare roast Beef with Horseradish
- Red Leicester with Spring Onions
- Honey Roast Ham with mustard and mayonnaise
Goats Cheese Crostini
Fresh Mini Fruit Tartlets
What people are saying...
"A really perfect day. Thanks to all the staff at Woodborough Hall for making it so special. The best place in the world to have a wedding, the venue, the staff, every single thing was fantastic."
Rachel & Greg, 13th November
"We were married here yesterday and what a day! The Hall and all the staff were amazing. Every minute detail was perfect. The meal was outstanding. Every guest had the most fantastic time, we know as every single one told us. Thank you for making our day the most special of our time together. Unforgettable!"
Peter & Paula, 18th October
"My compliments to all the staff for their thoroughly professional and friendly service. The Chef should be aware of the large number of compliments made about the quality of the food. One of the best wedding reception venues in the East Midlands. Thank you"
Liz & Johnathon, 18th April