Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 Specialist Training Course for £59 from Career Match (90% Off)
- Modules in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook 2010 or 2007
- Video lessons, practice tests, hands-on exercises, demos, and multimedia presentations
- Training towards exams to qualify for MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) certificate
- One year access to Office 2010 or 2007 online course
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple. Valid from 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date. Redeem online at http://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml using Groupon codes. Content available instantly on redemption. Exams and exam fees not included. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 8 May 2012 at 2.22pm. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Career Match.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Office work with a PC can be a challenge, as something as small as taking his last bonbon could get you arrested. Call for back-up with today’s Groupon: £59 for a Microsoft Office Specialist Training Course provided by Career Match. Choose from the following options:• £59 for a Microsoft Office 2010 specialist training course (90% Off)
• £59 for a Microsoft Office 2007 specialist training course (90% Off)
Allowing students to learn at their own pace, these online courses have five modules each, with a virtual round of applause awaiting at the end. Students can get to grips with all the advanced features of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Outlook 2010 or 2007, gaining essential office IT skills to help their careers progress. Material is taught through instructor-led video lessons, demonstrations, hands-on exercises, practice tests, exam simulators, and a splash of multimedia presentations, with PowerPoint, flash animation, charts, and graphics. Completion of the course prepares students for the exams for their chosen version of the software, with a view to becoming a certified Microsoft Office Specialist.
• Microsoft Word 2010 or 2007
• Microsoft Excel 2010 or 2007
• Microsoft Access 2010 or 2007
• Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 or 2007
• Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2007
• Official training for exams which qualify passing applicants with MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) certification (exam entry and fees not included)
• Teaches and tests ability to use advanced MS Office features to solve real-world business problems
• Online course; can be taken at your own pace at home or on any PC with an internet connection
• Teaching features instructor-led video lessons, demonstrations and hands-on exercises, practice tests and exam simulators, multimedia presentations, and progress navigation to skip backwards and forwards through the course
• Full course outline available here.
Offering online IT courses to suit all abilities, from the computer-confident to those who bought a piece of cheese for their mouse, Career Match can train workers for a wide range of roles. With accreditations from institutions like Microsoft, Cisco, and CompTIA, the training Career Match aims to be a vital stepping stone to gainful employment.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to http://www.careermatch-uk.com/promotional.shtml for chosen course
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
Career MatchOnline training