Gardening Scotland: Two (£12) or Four (£23) Tickets (Up to 52% Off)
- Scotland’s National Gardening and Outdoor Living Show
- Located at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, close to Edinburgh Airport on the A8
- Indoor & outdoor exhibition
- Over 400 exhibitors
- The biggest plant sale in Scotland
- Show gardens, cookery theatre and large back garden for children
- Show open from 10am-5pm on Sunday 3 June 2012
- Free entry for under 16s
- Takes place at Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking necessary. Printed Groupon must be presented to gain entry. Show opens 10am; closes 5pm. Disabled access available. Free for under 16s.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The most problematic garden pests are said to be slugs, aphids, and angry gnomes. Join the shrubbery scramble with today's Groupon from Gardening Scotland. Choose from the following options:• £12 for two tickets
• £23 for four tickets
About The Event
Bursting into bloom with over 400 exhibitors, the Gardening Scotland 2012 show brings artists, garden designers, a cookery theatre, and environmental organizations together under one roof. The event takes place at Edinburgh’s Royal Highland Centre and features a Living Garden created to showcase methods for maintaining an outdoor space that supports both wildlife and the planet. Workshops on the day will give visitors the chance to dig a little deeper into the specific issues such as gardens' habitats, while the Zero Waste Scotland Cookery Theatre puts top chefs to their seasonal paces.
BBC Scotland Beechgrove Theatre
Pallet garden competition
About The Venue
The Royal Highland Centre puts over 50 years' event experience to diverse use as a host for fairs, truckfests, and of course, country and western championships. Located a half hour drive out of Edinburgh city centre, the RHC boasts a large outdoor space and ushers hundreds of thousands of people through its doors every year.
• Gates open at 10am and close at 5pm
• Lothian Buses provide a dedicated service from Edinburgh city centre to the event
• Bring printed Groupon to event
Road: The Royal Highland Centre is situated off the A8 west of Edinburgh, and can be reached by following sings to the showground.
Public transport: Haymarket train station is located 6.6 miles from the centre. Lothian Buses provide a dedicated service from Edinburgh city centre to the event.
To see further details, please click here.