Three Course Chinese Meal For Two (£15) or Four (£29) at The Mandarin Garden (Up to 62% Off)
- Authentic Chinese eatery and takeaway with extensive menu
- Close to Dundee railway station
- Soup, starter, and main course each for two or four people
- Soups such as won ton, and chicken and sweet corn
- Starter choices include Peking spare ribs, and mussels with garlic and black bean sauce
- Mains include Thai curry prawns, and barbecued pork with broccoli in oyster sauce
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid 5pm-10pm 7 days a week, limited availability Fri and Sat. Valid for á la carte menu only. Not valid for lobster, sea bass, scallops and king prawns in shell options. Half and whole crispy aromatic and Peking duck options incur £10 surcharge. Service charge not included. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 23 May 2012 at 9pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Serving up an expansive array of Far Eastern favourites, The Mandarin Garden dexterously present dishes of dim sum, satay, and barbecued pork in Dundee centre.
Surmounting the steps in hungry twos or fours, diners can immediately begin perusing the comprehensive menu. The soup options involve warming won ton, stimulating palates for what lies ahead. With taste buds newly tingled diners can enjoy Mongolian beef as a starter, or perhaps grab some sticky Peking spare ribs. The kung pao chicken might provide an explosive finale to the feast, while visitors are also welcome to sample gastronomic treats such as the Mandarin special lamb hot pot.
Choose from the following options:
• £15 for a three course Chinese meal for two people (Up to 61% off)
• £29 for a three course Chinese meal for four people (Up to 62% off)