Gorge Walking in Glenesk With Hot Drink for £19 with Highway 2 Adventure (53% Off)
- Outdoors adventure activities such as climbing, abseiling, coasteering, and canyoning
- Stunning scenery of coves, cliffs, waterfalls, and beaches
- Team of experienced instructors
- Based in Angus
- Two to three hours of gorge walking in Glenesk
- Involves sliding down rapids and swimming through flumes
- Day starts 10.30am or 1.30pm
- Wetsuit and buoyancy aid provided
- Includes hot drink at the Glenesk Retreat
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Book by email to email@example.com quoting Groupon codes. 7-day cancellation policy. Must present printed Groupon voucher on the day. Must be 10 or older. Max. 10 people per group. Valid Mon-Sun, 10.30am or 1.30pm. Must be in good health. Must bring swimwear, thin layer of clothing to wear under wetsuit, towel, old trainers, and change of clothing for post-walk. Original values verified 25 July 2012 at 11.44am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Stomping around the foot of the Grampians and across rugged Scottish Glens, the experienced team at Highway 2 Adventure harness thrills and strap them to budding adventurers as they offer walks, tumbles, and splashes on the wild side.
The two- to three-hour gorge walking experience will see adventure-seekers kitted out in wetsuits and buoyancy aids before being led down rivers and through gorges in a journey of swimming, sliding, and splashing. There is also the chance to test mettle and leap from rocks into deep water pools. After thrills have been suitably spilled, clients can kick back in the Glenesk Retreat and admire the stunning views as they warm their cockles with a hot drink.
Highway 2 AdventureGorge walking