Seven Course Fine Dining Experience For Two for £29 at The Tasting Rooms (59% Off)
- Contemporary restaurant
- Wine bar and bistro
- City centre location
- Seven courses including cheese and biscuits and petit fours
- Varied flavour experience
- Features lobster, guinea fowl and dark chocolate mousse
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required on 01382 224188, quoting Groupon. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Thu. Limited availability on Fridays. Valid for set taster menu only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
They say that the proof is in the pudding, but it’s the first six courses that make a meal sell like hotcakes. Have your cake and eat it with today’s Groupon: £29 for a seven course fine dining experience for two at The Tasting Rooms.
Making culinary waves in Dundee’s city centre, The Tasting Rooms combines fine dining with locally-sourced grub where possible. The airy and swanky interiors include a wine bar and bistro for finger munchies and relaxed chinwags, while the upstairs balcony room serves up a seasonal á la carte menu. Made-to-order dishes are also on offer as well as rotating fare and a playful kid's menu.
Initial morsels of lobster bisque and truffle oils are followed by a filo-asparagus collaboration and a hearty guinea fowl supreme. A zingy sorbet cleanses away the savoury before a chocolaty dessert and cheese and biscuits is brought to a finale of of tea and coffee with homemade petit fours. Cheeses of Dorset red, Dunsyre blue and Brie de Meaux Donge also make an esteemed appearance towards the end of the event.
1. Espresso of lobster bisque, white truffle oil and a bread crisp
2. Filo wrapped asparagus with saffron Hollandaise
3. Supreme of guinea fowl, orange sauce, celeriac puree, potato gratin
4. Pre-dessert sorbet
5. Dark chocolate mousse, sweet cherry puree and sauce Anglaise
6. Cheese and biscuits
7. Tea or coffee with homemade petit fours